Late Feb only for a few hours off cruise ship

The VWL Five

Disney Nut
Going to be hitting Port Canaveral in late Feb. In port from 1pm to 9pm (2 adults) . I know the distance, traffic and that we can spend maybe 4 hours at the park.

How are the crowds? I think with just 2 of us we can move around pretty quick and get most of the rides done once if not few times maybe. Thinking IOA.

Any thoughts? Should we purchase the Express pass? I'm ok with it as long as it will help

Thx
Ant

What specific day are you looking at? When I look at Touring Plans, Tuesday, Feb 25th looks to be a 4 while Saturday Feb 29 looks to be an 8.

You can wait and see about the need for EPs once you are there. Odds of them selling out are super low. Travel extremely light so you don't eat up unnecessary time on lockers.

Yup Tuesday the 25. Should be at the park by 230-3p and hopefully can stay until close to 7. Last call to be on the ship is 830p

Thx

I'll be there that day too, first day at the parks for me. With only a few hours there I would make a list of my must-see's and tour the park checking them off. I wouldn't do a sit down meal. Mardi gras is there at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!