Late evening coffee....

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We will be staying at PP. We usually go for a coffee around 9:30 at night. I understand that PP doesn't think people do that! :earseek: Which hotel would have that available (DLH or GC) and, if both, which is a closer walk? Also, is it safe to walk between hotels 9-10PM?

Thanks....

---Paul in Southern NJ

Try the Hearthstone Lounge at GCH. You may never go home!!!!

was in disneyland in august with my 3 kids and never felt the least bit scared/nervous walking around at night - stayed at the disneyland hotel and could see the paradise pier hotel and looked very safe

hope this helps

Don't worry about walking around. There will be so many other people out as well.

As for coffee, I'd vote for the Hearthstone Lounge at Grand Californian too. Not for the coffee itself, but the place is just gorgeous.

Also, a tip for coffee drinkers, if you buy a cup of coffee at the Market House on Main Street, save your receipt and you can get free refils for the rest of the day. Many times I'll grab a cup on my way out of the park for a late night cup, but I take mine decaf that late.

got2travel said:
Don't worry about walking around. There will be so many other people out as well.

As for coffee, I'd vote for the Hearthstone Lounge at Grand Californian too. Not for the coffee itself, but the place is just gorgeous.

Also, a tip for coffee drinkers, if you buy a cup of coffee at the Market House on Main Street, save your receipt and you can get free refils for the rest of the day. Many times I'll grab a cup on my way out of the park for a late night cup, but I take mine decaf that late.

I assume you are talking replaced paper cups? You don't have to carry a mug around all day with you, do you? :rotfl2:

---Paul in Southern NJ

^^ No need to save a cup or mug. Just show your receipt and you'll get a new cup of coffee. (Many many years ago, you did have to save your paper cup but I think people started saving their cup for multiple days. :rotfl: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter