Late check-out?

Mikelly1221

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any experience requesting late check-out at Saratoga Springs (or any other DVC resort, for that matter)? Is it done, how can I arrange it, etc.? Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience requesting late check-out at Saratoga Springs (or any other DVC resort, for that matter)? Is it done, how can I arrange it, etc.? Thanks!

I don't think any timeshare offers "late check out". How about booking an extra day at the end of your current stay?

Late check outs are NEVER available for DVC villas. DVC is a timeshare and timeshares run darn close to 100% occupancy year round. Someone else will be checking into the room you are vacating and Disney needs time to service the room.

Bell services can hold luggage. You're welcome to use the pool and all other resort amenities throughout your departure day. But you need to be out of the room by 11am. No exceptions.

I thought that would be the case. I tried to book another night but to do that, I'd have to change resorts (no Sat. night availability). Not a big deal, but that's more involved than I want to get.

Thanks for the info though! :)

I thought that would be the case. I tried to book another night but to do that, I'd have to change resorts (no Sat. night availability). Not a big deal, but that's more involved than I want to get.

Years ago they allowed it and at times some have been allowed to do so on rare occasions but they have a formal policy of no late checkout.

You could try waitlisting that last night. We have always had our waitlists come through, a couple times they came through very late....last week before we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter