Late check in & pick up of annual passes at Portofino Bay

Zappieo

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,

We will be checking in on our transition day from Disney and could be at Portofino as early as 7:00pm however, I was wondering if we chose to stay at Disney to see a night time show and arrive for check in around 11:00pm would I still be able to pick up my annual pass at the resort as I need it for the AP booking discount.

Any advice appreciated!
Zappieo

I am sure what damo said is policy. However, we were never told to produce our annual pass at check-in or after (and I asked because we had a whole process with gift cards and checking out). One of the desk agents specifically told me that they had no way to change the rate or rescind our discount (which may or may not be true).
Our travel agent did purchase our annual passes for us and we redeemed them after check-in. The travel agent is also the one who secured our APH rate, so I'm not sure if she provided some information to them over the phone or whatnot. (In other words, our case may be different since we did have vouchers purchased)
Anyhow, my point is that I wouldn't sweat it.

I have never been asked to show mine either, in many stays. I always had itwith me though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter