Late arrival - room assignment

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
if I pay off the reservation and have credit card linked - then I should still get the room number texted for my room- correct? And everyone in the party will have a working room opening magic band. I really don’t want to have to go by the front desk at midnight to check in and get my room number.

if I pay off the reservation and have credit card linked - then I should still get the room number texted for my room- correct? And everyone in the party will have a working room opening magic band. I really don’t want to have to go by the front desk at midnight to check in and get my room number.

Maybe, maybe not. Not everyone that does Online Check In gets to Bypass The Front Desk. Some still have to stop by when they arrive.

Maybe, maybe not. Not everyone that does Online Check In gets to Bypass The Front Desk. Some still have to stop by when they arrive.

And if you are at a Value or Mod and want to decline housekeeping, you still have to go by on your arrival day to do it and qualify for the gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter