Late afternoon with small children?

Mom2J&J

Mouseketeer
I would love some ideas of things to do with my 5 year old and 18 month old after our afternoon rest. Our children are definitely not night owls, so we're going to skip night activities in the parks this time around. Most of our dinners are 5:30-6:00 - wondering what to do after dinner and before bed (8ish). I thought about taking a night swim, but is it too cold in early March?

Thanks for any ideas. Oh, we're staying at the Poly. :)

M :)

Here are a few ideas for you:

1. playground
2. ride the monorail around
3. check out downtown disney
4. Epcot - world showcase is beautiful at night and the Kidcot fun stations are fun!
5. sit on the beach and check out the view --find out when electric parade is or if you will be able to catch any fireworks

have fun!

I would love some ideas of things to do with my 5 year old and 18 month old after our afternoon rest. Our children are definitely not night owls, so we're going to skip night activities in the parks this time around. Most of our dinners are 5:30-6:00 - wondering what to do after dinner and before bed (8ish). I thought about taking a night swim, but is it too cold in early March?

Thanks for any ideas. Oh, we're staying at the Poly. :)

M :)

Whereever your dinner reservations are, just explore that area. Walk around the resort, check out their pool, find some hidden mickeys as a PP said, ride the monorail, DTD, playground are all great things to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter