Late ADR at Donalds BKFT in AK

my3squeals

DIS Veteran
Hi!
Is it possible to say get the very latest breakfast ADR for Donald's breakfast and get the benefit of both breakfast and lunch? WHat would be the latest ADR available for breakfast? Has anyone done this? We will be on the DP so I really could care less if they charged me for Breakfast or the lunch if that was an issue. I am inclined to do this because I would really like to eat there for lunch but I know my kiddos would prefer the breakfast foods and the characters. No flames please.....leave that to the grills!:goodvibes

I do this all the time. Just ask for the last available breakfast seating. Its usually about 10:15 - 10:30. By the time they seat you it will be even closer to lunch time.
We do this because I like breakfast foods - but I don't like to eat them in the morning. Yes, I'm weird.

Last time we had late ADR breakfast at Donald's, it was all breakfast food until we left. Our ADR was for 10:20.

Same thing happened to us at the Crystal Palace. They actually shut half of the buffet down and loaded the other half with lunch stuff. A cast member stood at the buffet directing you to the breakfast side. Not only did we have to wait in a LONG line, they weren't replacing food that was gone. I will not EVER do a late breakfast again.
BUT on a plus side..the DD Breakfast is by far one the best! We did this every year when the kids were younger. If Neil is still working there, ask for him! You will not be disappointed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter