Last Minute Trip

PFopma

Mouseketeer
We booked a last minute trip when we found out the unused school snow days would be tacked on to Memorial Day Weekend. We booked CSR and I started to look for Dining Reservations. Over the last few weeks I was able to get a Fantasmic Pkg 50s Prime Time Cafe, T-Rex, Topolino's Terrace breakfast , and just today Storytime with Snow White at Artists Point. Stalking the Dining page pays off.

It definitely does -- even when you're onsite. People do cancel for various reasons and we (like you) have been the recipient of some lucky finds :) Well done!

It's not just people canceling, ADRs have been wide open for this timeframe for a while now. We check in on Sunday and even having a split stay with the shorter part happening over Memorial Day weekend we were able to get unheard of ADRs at 60+1 and 2.

It's not just people canceling, ADRs have been wide open for this timeframe for a while now. We check in on Sunday and even having a split stay with the shorter part happening over Memorial Day weekend we were able to get unheard of ADRs at 60+1 and 2.
Yes - Just got a Storybook Dining with Snow White for Sunday - shocked! I hope it means the parks aren't crowded now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter