Last Minute Trip

MommatoLandE

Earning My Ears
There is a chance we may try to plan a last minute trip to WDW, leaving in about 2 weeks. But, all of the resorts appear unavailable when I search on Disney's website. Are the rooms really all booked??

It's certainly possible. Have you checked third-party sites like Orbitz or Expedia?

+1 to searching Expedia have had great results there in the past for extremely last minute. Also consider searching Swan and Dolphin directly on their website.

When I was playing around on the website before the FL resident rates hit for the time I was looking for.....I couldn't find ANY rooms at any of the values at least. This was only a couple weeks ago. I tried the moderates next....one came up. Not sure what that looks like now though. I think the only thing that came up were deluxes and I nearly passed out seeing what they wanted with the FL ressie rates! :faint::eek:

There is a chance we may try to plan a last minute trip to WDW, leaving in about 2 weeks. But, all of the resorts appear unavailable when I search on Disney's website. Are the rooms really all booked??

I just did a search for you....Feb 3-Feb9.....they got nothin! Just some in the Grand Floridian or Contemporary that will cost you your first born. FW has something on their camp site for $78, but i'm sure you need a RV or something of the sort. The next week seems to be the same results. Only deluxes at outrageous prices. :confused3:scared1:

I would also call. I have made a reservation by calling that did not even show up online (and vice versa).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter