Last minute trip, where to stay?

mom2febgirls

Castle Decorator
I am doing a quick weekend getaway next month and I need help deciding where to stay. I'm not really familiar with the area since we usually stay onsite.

If I stay at a Disney Springs hotel is there park transportation or should I plan to rent a car and drive to the parks?

I have been reading good things about Springhill Suites Flamingo Crossing, how easy is transportation there?

I am doing a quick weekend getaway next month and I need help deciding where to stay. I'm not really familiar with the area since we usually stay onsite.

If I stay at a Disney Springs hotel is there park transportation or should I plan to rent a car and drive to the parks?

I have been reading good things about Springhill Suites Flamingo Crossing, how easy is transportation there?
For DSprings Hotels Transportation, this thread by @writerguyfl has all the info:
Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information

You’ll still have to get from MCO to your hotel but it’ll be much less than renting a car.

Do you have a budget in mind?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!