Last minute trip! Please help!

BriarRose59

WDW Once Upon a Dream
I was able to snag 2 rooms last week at the GC for the week after Christmas. I haven't been to DL in 30 years so I am sure a few things have changed. :rolleyes1 Please help me with planning our time while there. I will try to get reserved seating for Fantasmic tomorrow morning, but I need ideas for dining also. I have 2 teenage DDs and will also be traveling with my DH and DM.

TIA for your help!

you have plenty of time to come up with a good park strategy, I think the time sensitive issues are fantasmic seats , Blue Bayou PS, and any character meals you would want.

Just dive in and start reading! Come on over to the trip reports page, its a great way to get up to speed quickly !

Thanks for the reply, Judy. I was able to get premium seating for Fantasmic on Monday the 26th. The balcony was all gone through the 29th. Oh well, I think we will enjoy it anyway and I am really excited about that dessert buffet! We have Blue Bayou reserved for 9 pm on New Year's Eve and Minnie's breakfast at the Plaza Inn on Thursday. We have reserved seating for the electric light parade also. I did all this today!

Happy Holidays!

Find Darkbeers report on FP's and try and get to the parks about 30min before opening.
Disneyland.com has the times of most of the shows etc.
Others have been posted about.
Things will be very packed so make sure to snag Fp's early as possible.
And go on the BIG rides first thing, leave the less desireable ones to later in the day.
Talk with the kids, when I went to WDW jr High I didn't enjoy the small rides AT ALL I didn't want to ride them, but I loved Epcot.... so maybe they will enjoy the big DL rides then hit DCA .. since there are less crowds.
Make sure to stake out a spot for the fireworks and fantasmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter