Last minute trip planning!

freshstart19

Mouseketeer
We just decided to go to Disney in late August. I am afraid it's too late to be able to take advantage of fastpasses on Aug 21st if I book today. What is the quickest way to have hotel and tickets linked to get fastpasses 60 days from today? It has been qbout 4 years since our last trip. I usually have everthing timed perfectly!

We just decided to go to Disney in late August. I am afraid it's too late to be able to take advantage of fastpasses on Aug 21st if I book today. What is the quickest way to have hotel and tickets linked to get fastpasses 60 days from today? It has been qbout 4 years since our last trip. I usually have everthing timed perfectly!

Making your reservation and buying tickets directly from Disney would be the fastest way. You can do it online or call and you should be able to make FP+ as soon as you've paid.

Thanks! I thought of that but was concerned that I will not be able to take advantage of discounts. But, getting on 7DMT without waiting for an hour or more is more important!

Just know. You can book and pick any available FP now, but as your visit approaches, modify the FP's you have in your app & keep refreshing to look for new attractions & times that match what YOU want. There is a mass reshuffle of FP's the night before & morning of your park visit, great time to check for new FP's.

We did this just a few days ago! Booked June 14 to arrive on August 10. I booked a package thru Disney, using a discounted room rate. As soon as the package was booked, I started booking fast passes. Started with AK for FOP and then HS for Slinky. I did get FOP for our last park day, but later dropped it when I started filling in the rest of our plans - and finally scored SDD that same night.

We have managed to get all the dining and fast passes I would want, except FOP.

Happy booking & planning!

Thanks! I have been debating staying at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace to save money so my anaysis paralysis is setting in! I want to go to Iceland for a 4 days while my teenager is away so I am trying to save money on the Disney last minute trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter