Last Minute Travel Tickets

becks59

Mouseketeer
ive seen people talk about using LMT for getting DL tickets. This seems to be a great deal. We are wanting to do the 5 day park hoppers for June this year. Is there anything I need to be aware of? Is this too good to be true? Do these deals run out and should I be getting the tickets right away? Looks like I was able to get signed up for free. I just don’t want to be suckered into something that’s not legit.

We purchased my husband a 3 day parkhopper from LMT club for our November 2017 trip, and it was completely legit and worked out great. I was emailed his actual electronic ticket that same day, printed it out, and took it directly to the turnstiles, where it was converted into ticket media and his picture was taken. We added on MaxPass for the day, and upgraded it to an AP once the lines at the ticket booths went down in the early afternoon. I have not seen reports of them running out, but DL could increase prices at any time, and then my guess would be that LMT club tickets would increase as well.

I bought 5 5-day park hoppers from them last week. The same day they sent me an email with the tickets attached as a pdf file. The tickets had the https://disneyland.com address at the bottom of each ticket, so the e-tickets do come straight from Disney.

I haven't used them yet, but have heard from many people that they are perfectly legit, normal Disney e-tickets (mine have a picture of Oswald on them).

I ordered them now because they may be increasing in price in February (based on prior Disney increases).

My guess is that they just make less per ticket than other agencies, and that is why they are so much cheaper. They either make their money by selling a ton of them at a lower profit, from people paying for memberships, or luring in people with cheap tickets and getting them to book hotels there, too, I imagine.

I saved around $160 on 4 adult and 1 child ticket, based on what I was about to pay through another travel agency.

Legit. We used them in July and upgraded to AP's. The savings was bridged so we paid $575 for a deluxe AP. There have been some reports of it taking awhile to get tickets, but I've never heard of someone not getting their tickets. I'm guessing if your travel dates are farther away, you end up lower on the priority list for getting your tickets.

Totally legit! I was nervous as well but decided to take a chance and bought my husband a 5 day hopper last month. I think I saved $50, so basically ended up with free MaxPass! The e-ticket didn’t expire until Jan 2019 so I recommend buying now if you know you’ll use them.

Ok, this may be a silly question. But when I opted to create a log in for the LMT Club it said there was a $50 annual membership fee. Is that correct? Am I accessing the same site everyone else is using? You pay $50 first, then receive the discounted price?

Ok, this may be a silly question. But when I opted to create a log in for the LMT Club it said there was a $50 annual membership fee. Is that correct? Am I accessing the same site everyone else is using? You pay $50 first, then receive the discounted price?

I didn't have to pay the fee; I found a discount code for a free membership. There are usually a few floating around out there. Others have reported that repeatedly declining to sign up with the fee resulted in reduced or even free membership offers.

Did this stop being a good deal? I just logged on and looked at the 5 day (1 Park) tickets for adults and they were $368. They're $370 on Disney's website, so that's not much a deal. Am I missing something? Please say that I am!

Did this stop being a good deal? I just logged on and looked at the 5 day (1 Park) tickets for adults and they were $368. They're $370 on Disney's website, so that's not much a deal. Am I missing something? Please say that I am!

They are showing as $300.87 for a 5 day adult parkhopper.

Tips:
Make sure you are at LMTclub.com
Make sure you have an account
DON'T PAY FOR THE ACCOUNT- Search for a promo code, most are able to find one for a free membership
Search for Anaheim, not Disneyland

Hope this helps!

They are showing as $300.87 for a 5 day adult parkhopper.

Tips:
Make sure you are at LMTclub.com
Make sure you have an account
DON'T PAY FOR THE ACCOUNT- Search for a promo code, most are able to find one for a free membership
Search for Anaheim, not Disneyland

Hope this helps!
Icannot find the current code. Does anyone know it?

I just purchased 4 x 5 Day Park Hoppers for my upcoming trip in April. I am glad I saw the post about price increases. I would have been peeved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter