Last minute tips wanted - 1st ever trip to DLP tomorrow!

RooMamaTwo

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I posted under a different name ages ago but completely forgot what it was so am back as RooMamaTwo. Finally decided (thanks to a lot of people on this board! to go for 2 night/3 days starting tomo (20th dec) at the Sequoia Lodge, I forget which rooms. I'm taking my 6yr old son & 18 month old daughter with me on the Eurostar and meeting my Mum there.

Just have a couple of questions before we go really, quite nervous!
Do you have any tips on how to get the best out of the parks/rides with that kind of age gap?
How did you sort out milk/fridges? Roo still has one bottle at night.
Can you take crisps/cereal bars/bottles of water into the park?
Any must see things?
We have the half board meal vouchers - best restaurants to go to with these? I fancy blue lagoon & walts but open to suggestions.
Buzzs Pizza Planet - have read mixed reviews anyone been recently?
Cafe Mickey - Best place for characters?

Sorry for long post, hope everyone has great Christmasses!

Can you take crisps/cereal bars/bottles of water into the park?

bringing food inside the parks is supposed to be prohibited, but security will not enforce that rule. Especially for folks with very young children. So don't worry about that. Just don't bring glass bottles or sharp items like knives or scissors ... :)

Buzzs Pizza Planet - have read mixed reviews anyone been recently?
you'd have to pay me lots of money to have me even enter that place again
but that's only my opinion

Cafe Mickey - Best place for characters?

latest reviews I read on french forums mentionned many disapointed guests. Seems some items were taken off the menu, even the whole kids' dessert buffet was unavailable at some point (mentionned for dec. 12th). Perhaps you'd better inquire first.

Now please note that France has entered a very cold weather pattern. There might even be snow (snowed several time this weekend). This morning it was freezing, some roads were blocked for some hours in the east and south of the country, so it's cold indeed. So be prepared and pack some warm clothes and shoes (or boots)

Have a nice stay at DLP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter