Last minute surprise birthday trip for my twins!

crazykids

Mouseketeer
Hello,
Some friends just invited us down to WDW for Christmas week!! My twins will be turning 13 while we are there. Wanted to make T shirts to wear on their birthday & was wondering if someone could help me? I apologize in advance for this being such a last minute request. If this is an impossible request at this time, I totally understand.

Kids names are Frankie and Dolores, turning 13 years old, looking for something related to Christmas while we visit Magic Kingdom.

Thank you so much!!

Hello,
Some friends just invited us down to WDW for Christmas week!! My twins will be turning 13 while we are there. Wanted to make T shirts to wear on their birthday & was wondering if someone could help me? I apologize in advance for this being such a last minute request. If this is an impossible request at this time, I totally understand.

Kids names are Frankie and Dolores, turning 13 years old, looking for something related to Christmas while we visit Magic Kingdom.

Thank you so much!!

I can probably do something for you. I have a couple of Birthday things, and quite a few for Xmas. Have the Birthday hat and birthday cupcake, peppermint swirls, reindeer with and without lights, lots of mickey head Xmas bulb ornaments, which you can find on the first page of my request thread. Also have a Minnie and Mickey snow globe that I usually do with the family name on the bottom, and individual names around the globe, but instead, I could put their name on the bottom, and put something like, "Celebrating my birthday at Walt Disney World" around it, with the year on the castle.

Request thread link is in my signature.

Deleted attachments

Last edited:
Yes, also, I forgot, in addition to the Rudolph reindeer, I have the regular reindeer where the name goes in the center, instead of on the bottom. I can do one with the lights for you. Just let me know if you want the plain or the Rudolph and if you want a Minnie Mouse bow on either of them.

Last edited:

I think I like the Rudolph w/ the lights.
The one w/ Dolores would get a bow, the one with Frankie would not.

Is there a way for both reindeers to be next to each other so they could be on the same shirt?

I think I like the Rudolph w/ the lights.
The one w/ Dolores would get a bow, the one with Frankie would not.

Is there a way for both reindeers to be next to each other so they could be on the same shirt?

I suppose I could. Never saw anyone have a shirt like that with both names on it, but if that's what you want. I'll work on it tomorrow.

I dont want you to have to do any extra work. Just looking for something w/ them together since they’re twins & celebrating a birthday. If there is a design that is easier for you to work with & just plug in their names, I am fine with that too!

Thank you again!

It's not about more work for me, I just don't think it looks good that way, and if you make the shirt with them together, I would be really careful on placement of the design, especially with a girl. I think the fact that they are "matching" designs, is twin-y enough, but that's JMHO. I did one where they are together and then I did them the regular way, if you change your mind about wanting them together.

I will PM you the link, and if you want them, download the full resolution copies from there.
phonto.png

The images are fantastic! I definitely understand what you mean by having them together. Thank you so much, I really appreciate all you have done.

Happy Holidays!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts