• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

last minute hotel?????????

skip

Mouseketeer
looking for a hotel in orlando downtown(or airport)for one night that has shuttle from airport?
a nice pool would be nice for the kids.
we have a chance to switch flights and go down a day early and to save us from haveing to get up at 5am the next day to make our orginal flight.

check out hawthorn suites near airport. They are a nice chain, and I think they have a special for lbr going on now.

www.hawthorn.com

looks under steala and deals on website.

I've used Priceline twice for the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel which I really like. I bid for a 3 star at the airport and got it for $20 once and $25 the next. Check them out HERE

Check this website http://www.jhmhotels.com/fiaugust/fiaugust_counter.htm
You'll get internet special rates for Hilton Garden, Hampton and Fairfield. I stayed in Hilton for $55. It had a decent pool and included a continental breakfast. Priceline only guarantees room for 2 people and they don't guaranteed a hotel with an airport shuttle (although I don't know of anyone that got a hotel without one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter