Last few trips with our 1st AP

dotfurio

What happened to the disappearing act?
My family has been going to DL annually for years, and myself every few years before that since I was toddler. We finally decided to try out APs last year - just the lowest level SoCal ones. It has been such an amazing year! We've been able to relax and explore and enjoy aspects of the parks that we were always too rushed for before. We've found the Little Man's of DL house along with other little DL park hidden gems, tried out lots of different dining experiences, and viewed many shows and exhibits we wouldn't have stopped for before. While we're going to let the AP's expire for now, I'm already dreaming of when we get them again.

Yesterday was one of our last 2 trips for a while. We had such a great day! I finally got the 60th sweatshirt I've been trying to purchase since June. The Lilly Belle was parked at the Main Street station so we finally got to peek inside and chat with the CMs about the train and railroad. We got photos and autographs with the Dapper Dans. The best part of the trip - we watched the Flag Retreat Ceremony for the first time, and my youngest was chosen to conduct the Disneyland Band for a song. I love Disney Magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter