Last day to use 14 day ticket

4forthemouse

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this has been covered, but I couldn't find any recent information. When using the 14 day ultimate ticket, are you able to use the tickets within a 14 or 15 day window? The language used is 14 days from first use. Does that mean if I first use the ticket on the first of April, will it still be active to use on the 15th if I have not used up the visits? or does it include the 14th as the last day?

Thank you to anyone with experience who can help!

In May this year (2018) we 1st used our 14 day ultimate ticket at MK 8am early opening on the 11th and then on our last day at Typhoon Lagoon on the 25th. So 15 days use. Hope this helps. Not sure if it makes any difference but we were staying on site for 14 nights - so 15 days. We stayed elsewhere for our 1st night & checked in 6:00am at Disney hotel (6am is the earliest you can do so). On last day packed up our room, left luggage with Concierge and spent a few hours at TL.

In May this year (2018) we 1st used our 14 day ultimate ticket at MK 8am early opening on the 11th and then on our last day at Typhoon Lagoon on the 25th. So 15 days use. Hope this helps. Not sure if it makes any difference but we were staying on site for 14 nights - so 15 days. We stayed elsewhere for our 1st night & checked in 6:00am at Disney hotel (6am is the earliest you can do so). On last day packed up our room, left luggage with Concierge and spent a few hours at TL.
Thank you!
This is what I'd hoped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter