Last Car Journey you took?

The car journey I took was 2 weeks ago to the tip.
Car journey? I ride in my car several times every day. Are you talking about what we would call a "road trip"? If not, my most recent car journey was this morning when I met a friend for breakfast and then went for a haircut. :confused3

A ride in the car? This morning to various craft fairs in the area.

A road trip (where you stop overnight) - depends.
Just in the car, stopping at hotel/friends house to sleep, end of August trip to my sister's house.
In the truck (traveling with our RV), last week's trip to Death Valley.

I was out looking at craft fairs today, too.

Last road trip was to LA for the kid to see a dr.

Last fun road trip was to DL :earsgirl:

Our last Road Trip was in September from NY to Quebec City to meet the Disney Magic to do a 7 night cruise back to New York. We rented a minivan in New York and dropped off in Quebec.

MJ

Our last road trip was to middle of nowhere VT. DH and I had a rare weekend to ourselves & drove out there and stayed in a sweet little inn. :)

June. Sacramento to Eureka. Eureka to Grants Pass to Medford. Medford to Redding. Redding to Sacramento. 4 days. 1,000 miles

I remember when I was a kid in the 1960's having friends whose parents would take month long vacations driving cross country. My parents never had that much vacation time. Longest trip we every took was from Sacramento to to Vancouver, BC. About 2,000 miles over 9 days.

The car journey I took was 2 weeks ago to the tip.

The tip of what?

As for me, I guess you could count Denver to Gunnison & back (Thurs-today). Also flew STL to DEN in the process (and about to reverse that in a few minutes).

Last one was last October 2017 to Myrtle Beach, SC. Not much of a trip really just 150 miles one way.

We just flew from Milwaukee to Baltimore to Manchester NH on Oct. 17.
The next day, We drove back from a Manchester NH to Wisconsin with our DD and her husband, they are moving back home.
We stopped in Niagra Falls the 2nd day before we ventured on. We stayed that night in Chicago with my other married daughter . We were home Saturday by noon.

Worst traffic jam I 80 in Chicago by the I 65 / I 80 area. Shocker-not.

We thought the leaf color would be at its peak, but it wasn’t, a lot of green yet.

It depends on what you mean by "car journey". Like most people, I drive my car every day.

I also went to two craft fairs yesterday with MIL, her sister and their sister in law (it must be a popular thing this weekend), but they were local.
Last week, I drove two hours with my husband to pick up his new car (technically, I only drove back).
Long trip/vacation? We drove from Ohio to Florida in June.
This week, we will drive 2 or so hours to look at a college with DS.

I don't leave home much but when I do...

last road trip was Oct 4th to drive from NC to Miami for a cruise with 2 stops along the way. One quick night in Savannah area and then a longer overnight at WDW (to enjoy a visit to F&W). Then to Miami for 8 night cruise. Off cruise and stopped a night at Hilton Head.

Last time I drove anywhere was to early vote on Friday. Drove about 4 miles and back.

In August I went up to Brookings, Or (about 6 hours away), then back down to Crescent City & Eureka before heading home.

Shorter trip in early October I went to Sacramento.

Our last road trip was in September. We drove up to Lake George, NY for the balloon festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter