Las Vegas trip shirt design needed...

gigi1313

DIS Veteran
anyone feel like venturing outside the realm of disney and want to help me put together shirts for a girls weekend in Vegas?!

any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, designs?!

please and thank you :)

Can you give more info. I did an image search and there are tons of images, but I would like to make a design that is relevant to your trip. What hotel will you be staying or playing at? Anything special happening? What would you like it to say?

Deb

hmmmmm... we're staying at the sahara, but only 'cause it's cheap, we're not "proud" of it (LOL?)... we're planning to visit most of the hotels on the strip but have no specific agenda in mind (which is killing me, btw 'cause for a disney trip i'd have a three page spreadsheet by now! LOL!)... we're meeting from opposite coasts, i'm coming from new york and my friend is coming from oregon... it's our "birthdays" sorta (they're both in march, but april was the soonest we could both get away)... it's definitely a "girls' getaway" trip!

let's see... what else... our plan is to sleep, eat (mmm, buffets!), see some shows (again, no tickets purchased, just "wing it!"), do a little gambling, visit the hoover dam (ooh, maybe hoover dam tour shirts? LOL) and did i mention SLEEP LATE?! LOL! oh, yeah, and some cocktails for sure!

my name is gigi, my friend is rhonda... i'm a brunette, she's a redhead! can't think of any other info to provide! LOL! oh, i've never been to vegas, she's been a few times (she lives a lot closer! LOL!)

thanks in advance... hope this info is helpful :)

i had a quick play!!

shirt1.jpg

wish i was going to Vegas!!

David
x

OMGoodness!! that is awesome!! can you pm or email it to me? disboarders, especially creative disigners, totally ROCK!! THANK YOU!

Here are the designs that I promised. I hope you like them. PM me your email address for the originals.

Deb

63925Vegas_Girls_Getaway_2-med.jpg

63925Vegas_Girls_Getaway-med.jpg

63925Hoover_Dam_2006-med.jpg

I need to tweak the first one just a bit.

Deb

Looks like you have a nice assortment to choose from!! Happy planning!!

And I love all the designs!!!

MY3PRINCES, I LOVE THEM!!!! looks like we'll be wearing a LOT of shirts on our trip... i'm thinking maybe i will make one into a nightshirt as i know i'll get a LOT of wear out of it once i get home...

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! look for a pm :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter