Las Vegas Ski/Snowboard Resort

I tAlK StiTcH

Earning My Ears
Has anyone gone to the Las Vegas ski/snowboard resort? What is the best way to get there from the strip? Do we need snow chains to get there?
I want to take the kids there before christmas. It would be fun to make a snowman out of real snow and not sand. I really appreciate any information or tips! Mahalo

Even if I'm not wearing a jacket today, there really is snow on the mountain less than one hour from the Strip!

If you will be here within the next month (per your ticker) you won't need snowtires, and you won't need to go all the way to the ski resort for snow. DD was there with her Youth Group in October and made snow angels! It's been well below freezing overnight up there.

Take 15N to 95N, and follow it up to the Mt. Charleston exit. There are some great hikes, and I suggest having lunch at the Mt. Charleston Lodge (not the Hotel you pass low on the mountain).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter