Las Vegas Mirage

nymets

Mickey Loves Me
I was just wondering has anybody stayed at the Mirage? We are thinking of staying in Oct. Anybody see the CrissAngel show in Vegas my son is a big fan wondering if they sell tickets for his show Thanks for any info:banana: :hippie: :hippie: pirate: pirate:

The Mirage is wonderful. Great staff, nice location; spacious pool. All good stuff.

But just to point out the negative, the trend in Vegas has been to build bigger rooms. The Mirage is a bit older, so the rooms are smaller than at many comparably priced places. Still a not nicer that at the Motel 6, but not as nice as Mandalay, and certainly not as nice as the Venetian/Wynn/theHotel (which usually cost a bit more.) As much as I like the Mirage - especially the pool - I always feel like I'm not getting the best value in terms of room quality to price.

I love The Mirage as a place to visit while in Vegas. We stayed there in 2004 and had a deluxe room. I was not impressed at all. Small room and in need of updating. Compared to other hotels that I have stayed at, the rooms at The Mirage are the most outdated, and still pretty expensive. The pool is nice, but then again, most of the big resorts have very nice pools.

I suggest staying at MGM Grand. It's HUGE for sure, but the rooms are quite nice and you should be able to find some good deals. Since Mirage, TI, Bellagio, New York New York, and (I believe) Mandalay Bay are all owned by MGM, they are all intertwined in many ways. I'd pick one of those properties. But stay away from Excalibur and Luxor. Nice to see, but too "Circus Circus" for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!