Larger Princess Dresses?

amberdc1987

To Infinity and Beyond!!
We are going in Feb next year. This will be both of my girls second trip. We did BBB the first trip and are planning to do it the second trip. I want to take advantage of the fact that my oldest, now 10, still wants to do this; before she either decides she is to big or ages out.

We previously bought their dresses from Little Adventures, since they are so much more comfortable. But they have an extremely limited size in the bigger kid sizes. Does anyone know of anywhere else that would have larger sizes? Like kids 12&14. Any suggestions would be great.

We are going in Feb next year. This will be both of my girls second trip. We did BBB the first trip and are planning to do it the second trip. I want to take advantage of the fact that my oldest, now 10, still wants to do this; before she either decides she is to big or ages out.

We previously bought their dresses from Little Adventures, since they are so much more comfortable. But they have an extremely limited size in the bigger kid sizes. Does anyone know of anywhere else that would have larger sizes? Like kids 12&14. Any suggestions would be great.
Since the sizes you've an interest in (girls' 12-14) are not sold by this company have you compared the women sizes 0-2 it sells?
You'll need to know your young lady's measurements are to compare them.

Just a thought.

I had not thought ab
Since the sizes you've an interest in (girls' 12-14) are not sold by this company have you compared the women sizes 0-2 it sells?
You'll need to know your young lady's measurements are to compare them.

Just a thought.
I had not thought about that. I will look into it.

Disney Store and Disney Parks tend to have princess dresses that go up to a 13, which is like a 14. They are more than Little Adventures but the quality is pretty good. I also got noted that Little Adventures got more dresses in larger sizes. I think they were the Yellow Beauty, Ice Princess, and Polynesian Princess if she's interested in any of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!