Large group of 13 180 days Saturday Dec 22

DisneylandPlanner

Mouseketeer
Going to WDW with the fam for my 40th. I have finally narrowed down my first choice places for ADRs. I am now needing help and some thoughts

If 13 is not available do I book 12 and 1 (if I can get it) or 6 and 7?

Which order do you suggest making requests
Day 2 hoop dee doo
Day 3 La Hecienda
Day 5 tiffins/river of light package
Day 6 beaches and cream
Day 6 Biergarten
Day 7 mama melrose/fantastic package
Day 7 sci if drive in
Day 7 50’s prime time cafe
Day 9 be our guest (lunch)

Any thoughts are appreciated have not been to WDW in 11 years so much has changed.

B+C FIRST (13 of you will pretty much take up most of the restaurant. You will need to switch to possibly 6, 4, 4. I'm pretty sure there are no tables there large enough for your entire group. If you have someone else who can be working another device, that would be ideal.
BOG SECOND
If you care about Tier 1 or Tier 2, añd times for HDDR, book 3rd. (There's usually 3 shows nightly, so you do have some mobility there.)
After those do your dining packages to get your best shot at sitting together at the restaurant. 50's PT is also tight, but they do have large tables.
Good luck!

B+C FIRST (13 of you will pretty much take up most of the restaurant. You will need to switch to possibly 6, 4, 4. I'm pretty sure there are no tables there large enough for your entire group. If you have someone else who can be working another device, that would be ideal.
BOG SECOND
If you care about Tier 1 or Tier 2, añd times for HDDR, book 3rd. (There's usually 3 shows nightly, so you do have some mobility there.)
After those do your dining packages to get your best shot at sitting together at the restaurant. 50's PT is also tight, but they do have large tables.
Good luck!

There is no guarantee that even if the party has it's adr together, they will be seated together. The restaurant will try, but will not promise. My crew has been seated at two tables on occasion. I always try to warn folks so they are not blindsided or irritated.

Thanks for your thoughts, really helps to get others opinions.
There is no guarantee that even if the party has it's adr together, they will be seated together. The restaurant will try, but will not promise. My crew has been seated at two tables on occasion. I always try to warn folks so they are not blindsided or irritated.
Nancy when you were seated at 2 tables were they next to each other?

@Nancyg56
I agree about being seated together. I was speaking only of B&C. I'm pretty sure there is not enough space to seat 13 people together. It's so small it wouldn't matter anyway, everyone is close together.

@Nancyg56
I agree about being seated together. I was speaking only of B&C. I'm pretty sure there is not enough space to seat 13 people together. It's so small it wouldn't matter anyway, everyone is close together.
Oh gosh no! I think 13 will just about fill that place up!

I wanted to report back on our meal this evening. I had to make two ADR's to accomodate my party at AP tonight. The staff saw that we were going to be seated separately when we were determining who woudl sit first and pulled me aside to make alternate arrangements. Very nice surprise!

Got up at 230 and online at 3 this morning my strategy was to get the largest party the restaurant would give around the time I was interested. Then I called at 4 to add additional seats around the same time. Worked great got all my reservations and even added 1900 park fare breakfast of the last day.
Thanks for all your thoughts and input.

Got up at 230 and online at 3 this morning my strategy was to get the largest party the restaurant would give around the time I was interested. Then I called at 4 to add additional seats around the same time. Worked great got all my reservations and even added 1900 park fare breakfast of the last day.
Thanks for all your thoughts and input.
Congrats!!!
Job well done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter