Lanyards in RPR

Shay212

Earning My Ears
Hi there I am staying at the Royal Pacific and was wondering if they sell the lanyards there including the Harry Potter ones (my daughter is a Ravenclaw fan). Just wondering if I should buy them before or wait until we get there. Thanks!

I am staying at RPR as well (in Sept)- I purchased lanyards online (from the universal online store) so we will have them when we get there. I dont know if they have them at the hotel, but Im sure they wuld be available at any of the stores as soon as you enter the parks.

Thanks maybe I will do the same. Knowing my kids they will lose our tickets and EP before we leave the hotel lol. Thats why I was wondering if they were for sale in the gift store at RPR so we could buy right away :)

I don't know whether they have them in the store at RPR, but you can find them at the Universal store at City Walk before you go into the parks. Or the stores inside the parks right near the entrance have them as well.

The shop off the lobby does sell lanyards.
But the inventory changes so have no idea if any potter lanyards will be available there when you check in.

Buying them online in advance allows you to find the lanyards that will thrill your kids as you can select which one they would want..

Sometimes the online store is out of particular popular ones.
So you start checking now and see when it is in stock.

Some of the stores in the parks can sell out of specific lanyards but they are restocked when the merchandise does arrive to the stores.

With Potter being so popular, I would think you would be able to find what the kids would want

I remember a few, but that gift shop is small. There are several larger gift shops right outside and right inside the parks with a better selection. I remember buying Ravenclaw and Mauraders' Map lanyards right inside Universal Studios.

Glad you joined in for this forum.

We have loads of homies that love to help others.

I agree with bumbershoot there's a bigger selection at UO than there is on line. Just wait until you get there and let them pick.

Our first day, we went right to Diagon Alley for the early park opening. My kids loved picking out their house-color lanyards in Quality Quidditch Supplies (Griffyndor and Hufflepuff).

I don't know how your kids are with souvenirs, but for mine, anything purchased IN the park is far superior to something purchased prior to the tip. So letting them pick out their lanyards in the park gave me a reprieve from the "I wants" for a while.

It seems like if I buy it before the trip, it's just gear for the trip. If I buy it during the trip, it's a present. Presents are always more fun than travel gear. YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter