Lanyard - What Is It For?

twosome

Earning My Ears
My dad picked up park hopper passes for us from AAA. They gave us a lanyard with an attached luggage tag for each ticket. Does anyone know what these are for?

Thanks!

The plastic pouch is a great place to keep your passes and fastpasses. Assuming your lanyard is the ribbon kind (as opposed to a cord), you can also use it to display any pins you buy.

Thanks! Unfortunately it did not come with a plastic pouch but just a tag that is similar to a credit card. I wonder if I should pick some up?

as our one 50th anniversary gift both my mom and I got the 50th ann. fast pass holder. It makes it really east to have it right there. There is a credit card sleeve attached to it. it was about 8.00 and we will have it forever..

It is just a lanyard cord.

twosome said:
Thanks! Unfortunately it did not come with a plastic pouch but just a tag that is similar to a credit card. I wonder if I should pick some up?

You can pick up the plastic pouches at Disneyland if you need one. I am sure you can get them at Wal Mart cheaper but in case you don't get around to it just know they have them! I have gotten them at the Emporium on Main Street. I think they were a couple of dollars maybe. And be careful with your lanyard, pin collecting/trading is addictive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter