Landry card and DVC discount

AyrshireGirl71

DisneyPrincess
Hi
Is it possible to use my Landry card and DVC discount for the same meal. We recently joined Landry's select club, so planning to use it in Yak and Yeti ( $25 welcome reward). Could I also use my DVC discount? Has any members used both? :thanks:

The last time I was at Yak and Yeti was about 2 years ago. I could not get the Landry's points AND a discount. One or the other.

Best ‘deal’ there is walking into Y&Y with the Landry’s card and consistently being seated within 10 minutes, no matter how busy it looks:thumbsup2

Walked up to T-Rex at Disney Springs on a busy Saturday evening when they were telling everyone there was a two hour wait... flashed my Landry's card and was seated within ten minutes. Can't beat it!

Walked up to T-Rex at Disney Springs on a busy Saturday evening when they were telling everyone there was a two hour wait... flashed my Landry's card and was seated within ten minutes. Can't beat it!

Nice to hear. Last summer on a Saturday we had about a half hour wait but still much quicker than the 2 hour wait they were telling walkups!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!