Land/sea or 7 day cruise? Help!

Whiskers

Mouseketeer
We have booked the land/sea package for Sept 26 (DS 7, DS 5,
DH and myself). I had wanted to avoid summer crowds etc, but now I'm having second thoughts about taking the boys out of school. So I then thought about doing a 7 day cruise instead at the end of Aug. If we don't go to WDW, then does it not matter that we are going at peak season re crowds? What are other advantages/disadvantages? Hot weather, hurricaine potential, missing the experience of WDW?:confused:

Hi Whiskers! It's a tough choice. Both August and September are hurricane season and the weather will be basically the same both months. If you go with the land/sea you definitely will be going during a lighter crowd time of year for WDW. If you go with the cruise alone you will have to go for the VERY end of August if you don't want to get sticker shock with the pricing for a 7-night cruise at summer rates.

I wish I could tell you to go one way or the other, but both choices have pros and cons and I think you will need to base your decision on the school issue more than anything else. Either way you go the kids (and you!) will have a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter