Lamplight... World of Color....

So today I tried to book Lamplight for 9-12 December trip. I called instead of going online. That's when I was informed that as of Dec 5th Lamplight has no night time hours. The lady on the phone went away and then came back and told that me that they can't release those dates until Entertainment people finish with their schedules.

I asked what entertainment and she said off of the record, they are all thinking World of Color because it's directly affecting Lamplight.

DON'T now if true, but just passing on what I heard.

Dec 4th they have both lunch and dinner and then from then on only lunch.....

Is there any work being done or would that be done when the place closes?

It’s looking more and more likely that WoC will be back. Thank God! It’s not official yet but if it does come back I’ll have a hard time not giving a big I told you so to all the people who said it wouldn’t be back till next year.

It’s looking more and more likely that WoC will be back. Thank God! It’s not official yet but if it does come back I’ll have a hard time not giving a big I told you so to all the people who said it wouldn’t be back till next year.
This made me laugh :D I did see you post where you have been telling people to still hope since PTN was announced to end!

If WoC does come back will it be every night or just on weekends?
It previously ran nightly.

I hope this is right and it's back in December. Unfortunately we're there right after Thanksgiving so likely not going to help us. :sad: We skipped it last year because we were tired so I really wanted to watch this year.

Posted this in another thread:
Spoke with a server at CCR today about the WOC Dining Packages and not being able to reserve dinner after 12/4. She said that, basically, they've been told pretty much exactly what we've surmised here. WOC is pretty much ready to go, BUT... they truly don't know if it is really ready to bring back without crashing again and disappointing thousands of guests. And they don't want to let people make reservations for the holidays, then have to cancel everything and call everyone back. And they know that as soon as they open the reservations, people will flood the system. And they want to try to come up with the best solution for that. So... everyone is waiting, waiting, waiting. We're waiting, CMs are waiting, etc. She asked that we continue being patient and said that they really do appreciate what we're going through.

I just reserved dinner times for my trip 12/3-12/12 at the lamplight- it must have opened up today.... I was hoping to do a WOC package there but if it’s open now maybe it’s not looking good. Grab up a dinner ressie for Dec since it’s open and limited availability usually and we can still hope WOC will be back by then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!