Lamplight Lounge will start serving brunch on May 25

Oh, thanks for that info!! Hopefully someone can post the menu soon.

We've never been to Lamplight as the other menu choices never really appealed to us. But I LOVE brunch. This is really exciting news!

Thanks for posting it, I wasn't sure if I could. :)

I'm not sure if I could either. I don't want to break any rules lol. It is why I made sure to give the original poster (GothicRosie) credit though as I don't want anyone to think it's my own.

Thank you for posting! I figured you might not want to repost someone's message, but I don't have Instagram so I couldn't look it up.

Well this sounds exciting. I may have to try and get a late morning reservation on our last day there. We are staying at the Grand and will probably hit the parks at rope drop before checking out around 11. Our transport to the hotel doesn't leave till 3:30pm so we will have plenty of time to kill in between.

We ate there once. Service was terrible, food was eh, but the little donuts were amazing, warm too. Loved the atmosphere and the theme.

We ate there once. Service was terrible, food was eh, but the little donuts were amazing, warm too. Loved the atmosphere and the theme.
Agree. I went there opening day, it was amazing and great service. Went again in August, it sucked soooo bad! Felt bad for bringing friends who don't get to come to DL very often. Went again on Superbowl Sunday, it was better, but nothing special. Hopefully they have improved..

The donuts and Lobster nachos are my favorite!

We didn’t have the little donuts, but where we were seated was great. However, with the mediocre food we got and the *lack* of service we got when it wasn’t busy at all, we won’t go back and we are not a hard family to please at all, we get pretty excited about the littlest things, but this was our biggest disappointment place, especially for the amount of money we spent.

We have eaten there once, also. Service was good, food was interesting & tasty. But I am not a fan of the seating arrangements. I get what they are trying to do, but practically speaking, it doesn't work! Those couches are uncomfortable, and unfortunately, dirty! The tables are too low to eat comfortably, and the center fire pit (?) gets in the way of food sharing. The setting is lovely, however, and it feels awesome to soak up the environment.

Reservations aside, I would go again. That bloody mary is calling my name!

Thanks for posting! Made a booking for 5/25 to try it out! Hopefully there won’t be too many first day issues...

Sorry to report that we ended up cancelling our Lamplight Brunch reservation because DD14 and her two friends I came here with decided the menu didn’t really appeal to them and seemed like too much food and time when they could have been on rides.

Photos I saw elsewhere looked interesting! Hopefully I’ll be able to go on some future visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter