Lake effect snow already..........

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
Sent the kids off to school this morning with the snow coming down.The gardens look nice with a little dusting of snow on them.But as much as I love the snow the words lake effect took me by surprise this morning .Way too early for that around here.;)

What part of ON are you in Kelly? We have heard that they are calling for the possibility of snow in London tonight, but here in Chatham only rain.

LOL.... Kelly I was so shocked to see the "white stuff" too this morning. Just not prepared for it this soon!:eek:

Pooh..... Kelly and I both live in Hamilton (along with Snowwark and quite a few other Hamiltonians on these boards)

We're supposed to get between 2 and 4 cm. tomorrow!!!!:(

Oh well, our upcoming Florida trip for March is what'll get me through this yucky winter.:bounce: :Pinkbounc;)

Being in MB, we didn't have "lake effect" snow ;) but we did wake up to a big white blanket of snow yesterday morning! Crazy isn't it. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter