Lake Buena Vista resort

Our Aussie six

Earning My Ears
Hi we are a family of six from Australia planning to visit WDW for 2 weeks.
we are going to split our stay between on and off property to try and keep costs down.
I’ve been researching off property accommodation and I would love to know what Lake Buena vista resort is like? It looks like it has a good pool with a pirate ship which our kids will love. What is the area like are there shops restaurants nearby? How far away is it from the parks? I would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there before and if you would recommend it. A couple of others I’ve been considering are Sheraton Lake Buena Vista and Sheraton Vistana but I’m also open to suggestions.
Thanks

When we stay off property and don't want to stay at my parent's house (who live in the area) we often stay here. The pool is great and your kids are guaranteed going to love it. It's very close to Disney Springs, and it's within a couple miles of lots of restaurants.

We're actually spending one night here coming up on December 1st, then check into CSR the 2nd.

Last edited:
When we stay off property and don't want to stay at my parent's house (who live in the area) we often stay here. The pool is great and your kids are guaranteed going to love it. It's very close to Disney Springs, and it's within a couple miles of lots of restaurants.
Wonderful thanks so much the pictures of the pool look great.
Can I ask another question since you know the area so well, we want to go stay somewhere for 3-4 nights near a beach to relax after WDW and was hoping to find somewhere family friendly within 2 hours drive of Orlando. I’ve been looking online and thought Clearwater looked nice but do you have anywhere you would recommend with safe swimming beaches to kick back and relax?

We stayed last month and loved it. There is a great outlet mall next door you can walk to and lots of places to eat. Make sure to go to the mall office and get the free discount mall coupons.

Can I ask another question since you know the area so well, we want to go stay somewhere for 3-4 nights near a beach to relax after WDW and was hoping to find somewhere family friendly within 2 hours drive of Orlando. I’ve been looking online and thought Clearwater looked nice but do you have anywhere you would recommend with safe swimming beaches to kick back and relax?

Siesta Key!!!

Clearwater area is nicest. Indian Rocks, St. Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts