LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

I absolutely adore your designs and you are the only one who has a Darth Vader door parts file. However, I'm having a issue. There is no download for individual files that I can locate and when I download the entire file, DarthVader 5 and 6 are missing? Is there a problem with the files or am I doing something wrong. Thanks!
Hi, I slowly adding these to flickr, the darthvader items are there now, I have updated the link on page one of my thread :)

Hi Lady B! Thank you again for your time on personalizing the designs for our cruise!! They are printed out and look awesome!! I would like to have some more personalized if i could, please! Thank you!! I am making these for 3 different families and myself, so there are a few.
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...rs/LadyBCruiseLifePreserver29_zps2efac512.jpg

Ingrid, Fantasy, 2017

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Cruise/Life Preservers/LadyBCruiseLifePreserver9..jpg

Herb, Fantasy, 2017

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Holiday/Halloween/LadyBMHHalloween49.jpg

Tyler

Noah

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Holiday/Halloween/LadyBMHHalloween48.jpg

Isabel (left ear) right ear left blank

Hayden (left ear) right ear left blank

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums.../Halloween/LadyBMHHalloween47_zps2b6413dc.jpg

Halloween On The High Seas 2017

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...y/Halloween/LadyBMHHalloween5_zps7ac5dcac.jpg

Herb

Adam

Mike

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...y/Halloween/LadyBMHHalloween6_zps46ee3c72.jpg

Sue

Katie

Ingrid

Stacey

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Cars/LadyBMHCars2_zpsb636aadb.jpg

Noah, 2nd Cruise

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Minions/LadyBMHMinion6_zpsuukat7mn.jpg

Tyler

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Mickey Mouse/LadyBMHMickey11_zps0971f9c2.jpg

Adam

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse/LadyBMHMinnie14_zpscd357066.jpg

Stacey

Sue

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Cruise/Cruise Mickey Heads/Cruise Mickey Head/LadyBCruiseMH90.jpg.html?sort=9&o=84

Isabel, 2nd cruise

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t463/LadyBCreates/Celebration Buttons/LadyBButtonCircle8.5 1_zpsprcnm5tt.jpg

10 years, Mike and Katie, October 20

Thank you so much!!

Sue

Last edited:

Lady B,

Thank you so much for my letters/invites. I appreciate how quickly you were able to do them for us. They are perfect. It was so easy to download them. I chose original size (there were a few different size options). So much better than Photobucket lately.

Lady B,

I'd like to request a few designs:

LadyBWelcomeLetter17 - Christopher & Hadley
LadyBBirthdayCelebrationLetter1 - Christopher (12th birthday)
LadyBBirthdayCelebrationLetter1 - Hadley (12th birthday)
LadyBWDWLetter93PiratesPalsfireworkscruise - Pirate Christopher & Pirate Hadley (no family)
LadyBMNSSHPHolidayLetter14 - Christopher (10/10)
LadyBMNSSHPHolidayLetter16 - Hadley (10/10)
LadyBWDWRestaurant18Ohana - Christopher & Hadley (October 11, 2017 at 5:50)
LadyBWDWRestaurant24Cape May - Christopher & Hadley (October 14, 2017 at 8:35 am)
LadyBWDWRestaurant29TREX - Christopher & Hadley (Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 6:30)
LadyBWDWRestaurant25Whispering Canyon - Christopher & Hadley (October 10th at 2:20)
LadyBWDWRestaurant45MinniesHalloweenDine - Christopher & Hadley (tonight - dinner)
LadyBWDWRestaurant55Tusker House - Christopher & Hadley (Sunday, October 8th at 10:35 - breakfast)
LadyBWDWRestaurant6Teppan Edo - Christopher & Hadley (Monday, October 9, 2017 - 7:10)

Also, I have a question about the Welcome Letters - Do you have a letter designed to welcome to the Beach Club Resort? Also, do you have a restaurant letter designed for Sanaa? If you have these, I must have missed them!

Our trip is October 7, so no rush. Thank you so much!

Lady B,

Thank you so much for my letters/invites. I appreciate how quickly you were able to do them for us. They are perfect. It was so easy to download them. I chose original size (there were a few different size options). So much better than Photobucket lately.
You're welcome :)
I'm glad to hear the download went well :) Flickr was a bit harder to figure out but once I got the settings figured out it was a breeze to upload things. Also they have fewer ads than photo bucket and the free account seems to suit my needs. It's going to take a while to transfer all my samples but it will be worth it in the long run.

Good evening

your pictures are amazing ! we are going 2018 and would love to get some prints for our hoodies!!

if you could do some for us it would be great. there are 5 of us and there is no major rush as we dont go till june 2018

designs as follows

Name , mum , design as is

name ella , design as is

Name kiera, design as is

name will , design as is

name dad , design as is

Many Thanks from a very excited dad!

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Letters/WDW Welcome/LadyB WDW Letter 122.jpg.html?sort=9&o=101

Hi Lady B. If possible, I would like the following letter designed. The file name is LadyB WDW Letter 121.jpg/link above. Please tell me if I have given you the correct link/file name info or not. My apologies, I am new to this. I would like it to say, in the plain black (not the black with white outline) Disney writing:

Dear Parker,
Surprise! Since you have been such a sweet and loving boy, your cousin Danielle is bringing you to visit my friends and I at Walt Disney World! Oh Boy! There are so many magical things to do and see here. I just know you'll have a wonderful time. Can't wait to meet you! P.S.- Make sure your bags are packed because you're leaving right now!

I'd like it to be signed, Your Pal, Mickie Mouse and Friends. The characters that I would like on it are Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto.
The date that I would need it is August 10th. The date can be flexible if need be. Thank you so very much for your help!

Last edited:
IMG_3325.jpg Hi Lady B. Wondered if you were up for a little challenge...I don't see anything like this in your PB. I am hoping to get a 4 x 6 autograph cover with the 4 park icons on it. As you know, I am sure, DHS is a problem since they keep getting rid of their symbol! The latest Disney Store shirts show Tower of Terror as the park icon, I will include a photo (I do love that entire image with sorcerer Mickey!) Is something like this possible?

The issue for us is that we decided to do just one family autograph book this year so couldn't really agree on a single character and the usual image with many characters in front of castle seems girlyish (I have three boys, all tween and teen). The 4 parks are neutral enough for a family book.

Anyway, as I said, 4 x 6. Really flexible about wording, just want to make sure it says "Cox Family", "autographs". and "2017" somewhere on image.

If you don't want to do this, I totally understand! It warmed my heart to see several other autograph covers you have done for my boys over the years on your PB. Your work is always so stellar and much appreciated by me!

having a hard time getting into photobucket, tried the password but nothing happens. anyone else having problems or am i doing something wrong.??????

Lady B,

LadyBWDWLetter93PiratesPalsfireworkscruise - Pirate Christopher & Pirate Hadley (no family)
LadyBWDWRestaurant24Cape May - Christopher & Hadley (October 14, 2017 at 8:35 am)
LadyBWDWRestaurant29TREX - Christopher & Hadley (Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 6:30)
LadyBWDWRestaurant25Whispering Canyon - Christopher & Hadley (October 10th at 2:20)
LadyBWDWRestaurant45MinniesHalloweenDine - Christopher & Hadley (tonight - dinner)
LadyBWDWRestaurant55Tusker House - Christopher & Hadley (Sunday, October 8th at 10:35 - breakfast)
LadyBWDWRestaurant6Teppan Edo - Christopher & Hadley (Monday, October 9, 2017 - 7:10)

Also, I have a question about the Welcome Letters - Do you have a letter designed to welcome to the Beach Club Resort? Also, do you have a restaurant letter designed for Sanaa? If you have these, I must have missed them!

I do not have the Beach Club Resort or Sanaa, I can probably whip something up so please post the info for each.

having a hard time getting into photobucket, tried the password but nothing happens. anyone else having problems or am i doing something wrong.??????
Hi, Photobucket has been having major issues. I am switching to Flickr but this is taking me a lot of time.
I just tried one of my links and it worked, make sure you are typing the password, copy and paste usually does not work. Also google chrome works best for the browser and try clearing your history/cookies.

Lady B,

I've never requested a design before and am just wondering how this works once you complete the designs requested. Do you notify the person requesting a design by direct message and let us know where to download the designs? Are you now using Flickr or Photobucket?

I've never requested a design before and am just wondering how this works once you complete the designs requested. Do you notify the person requesting a design by direct message and let us know where to download the designs? Are you now using Flickr or Photobucket?
Hi,
My turn around time is about 2 weeks. Once the items are done I will send you a private conversation with the link to pick up your items. I am switching everything to Flickr, though most of my samples are in photobucket, the link to your items will be in Flickr.
Your request is next on my list, can you please post the info for the other two letters you asked about. Thanks!

Hi,
My turn around time is about 2 weeks. Once the items are done I will send you a private conversation with the link to pick up your items. I am switching everything to Flickr, though most of my samples are in photobucket, the link to your items will be in Flickr.
Your request is next on my list, can you please post the info for the other two letters you asked about. Thanks!

Thank you for your response! I love your designs and I hope you didn't think I was trying to rush you! Someone else had left a comment on this thread and I received a watch notice, so I just wondered if you sent a private message when finished or to keep watching this thread.

Beach Club Resort Welcome - Christopher and Hadley - (12 year old twin boys) - It's their 1st visit to Disney World and to the Beach Club (maybe mention Stormalong Bay), and signed by Mickey Mouse & Friends

Sanaa - Christopher and Hadley (Sunday, October 8, at 5:30 p.m.)

Thank you so much!

Lady B,

Thank you so much for my DISigns! They are beautiful!! My family is going to be so excited, and my grandson is going to do Gekko flips when he sees his PJ Masks Gekko Mickey Head!! Thank you very much for all of your hard work, and doing all of these for us!! You are awesome!!

we are doing a family halloween cruise oct 23 with 5 cabins on the dream. looking for anything halloweenish. and would different styles for each cabin.

would love to have the Halloween on the high seas with mickey and minnie
the Traino Family magnet.

cabin 1 Nana age 93
Aunt Ann Marie - adult
anything halloweenish - maybe name tags

cabin 2 Mema - Minnie vampire head
Baboo - Mickey vampire head

cabin 3 JoAnn - mickey pirate double head name tag - pirates life for us
Tom mickey and minnie ( Tom and JoAnn)
saw a mickey and minnie ghosts somewhere, don't know if you have something like that

cabin 4 Daddy - loves Mickey sorcerer
Mommy - minnie something
Raleigh age 4 boy - loves lightning mcqueen
don't know if any come with halloween designs

cabin 5 Steve - something halloweenish
Melissa - something halloweenish
Mikey age 8 (maybe something Jack Skellington)
Elizabeth age 4 - maybe a minnie witch
saw a mickey and minnie spider heads somewhere maybe something like that

also do you have any happy halloween banner.

i am easy to please so surprise me.
love looking at your work, thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter