LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Welcome back. We love your designs! My daughter and I use them in our Scrapbooks. We just got back from Disneyland and would love some.
(Since we are already back there is no time I need them by)

LadyBMHChristmas1: 2017

LadyBMHNIghtmare1 : Mom
LadyBMHNightmare8 : Amelia
LadyBMHNightmare4 : 2017

LadyBMHCars8: 2017

LadyBMHDisneyland60th4: Girls Trip 2017

LadyBMHBalloonChristmas4 : Mom
LadyBMHBalloonChristmas3: Amelia

LadyBEarHat20174: Amelia

Thank you so so much. :)

Hi Lady B! We have an upcoming cruise on the Dream February 2018. Would absolutely love to decorate our stateroom doors with your awesome designs! Can I please request the following:

1) LadyBCruiseSign107 - Welcome Aboard Lavarro Family (Cruise Year: 2018)
2) LadyBCruiseSign107 - Welcome Aboard Guerrero Family (Cruise Year: 2018)
3) LadyBBdayCruise27 - Left Ear: Happy Birthday!, Right Ear: Sarina
4) LadyBBdayCruise36 - Left Ear: Happy 40th Birthday!, Right Ear: Cesar
5) LadyBBdayCruise47- Happy 40th Birthday Cesar!!
6) LadyBCruiseKites1- Ship: Disney Dream, Names starting with top kite: Cesar, Jenn, Elijah, Ezekiel, Isabelle
7) LadyBCruiseKites2- Ship: Disney Dream, Names starting with top kite: Lavarros, Lou, Belle, Emi, Sarina
8) LadyBStreetSign9- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Guerrero Ave
9) LadyBStreetSign9- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Lavarro Lane
10) LadyBStreetSign47- Top Ears: Disney Dream, Street Name: Lavarro Lane
11) LadyBCruiseBahamas7- Name: The Guerrero Family, Bahamas-2018
12) LadyBCruiseBahamas7- Name: The Lavarro Family, Bahamas-2018
13) LadyBMHFriends7- Left Ear: Disney Dream, Right Ear: 2018, Names: Cesar, Jenn, Elijah, Ezekiel, Isabella
14) LadyBCruiseMH85- Left Ear: Isabella, Right Ear: Disney Dream
15) LadyBCruiseMH85- Left Ear: Emi, Right Ear: Sarina
16) LadyBCruiseMH64- Left Ear: Cesar, Right Ear: Jenn
17) LadyBCruiseMH64- Left Ear: Lou, Right Ear: Belle
18) LadyBCruiseMH18- Left Ear: Elijah, Right Ear: Ezekiel
19) LadyBCruiseGroup1- Names: Cesar (Mickey Hat) , Jenn (Minnie Bow), Elijah (Mickey Hat), Ezekiel (Mickey Hat), Isabelle(Minnie Bow), Bottom Text: Disney Cruise Line, Top Text: Guerrero Family
20) LadyBCruiseGroup8- Names: Lou (Mickey Hat), Belle (Minnie Bow), Emi (Minnie Bow), Sarina (Minnie Bow), Bottom Text: Disney Cruise Line, Top Text: Lavarro Family
21) LadyBMHStar30- Left Ear: Elijah
22) LadyBMHStar76- Left Ear: Ezekiel
23) LadyBMHSnowWhite2- Name bottom center: Isabella
24) LadyBMHBelle2- Name bottom center: Sarina
25) LadyBMHCinderella3- Name bottom center: Emi

The kids are going to love this! Thank you SO, SO much for all the uber cool designs and for making our trips extra magical!

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you SO SO much for the awesome designs Lady B!!!!!!!! We love them!=)

Oh my goodness.....Your disigns are so amazing that it is so very hard to choose....I definitely don't want to be greedy and ask for a bunch but it's sooooo hard. I am taking my son, Tyler on a High School graduation cruise (just him and I) He's my only son and he has made me so proud I can't even explain it! So if you would please do the following disigns I would appreciate it more than you will ever know......

LadyBMHgrad11 class of 2018 Tyler
LadyBMHGrad14 class of 2018 Tyler
LadyBMHGrad18 2018 Tyler (green cap)
LadyBAlskaCruise 31 Tyler and Momma 2018
LadyBAlaskaCruise37 2018 Tyler & Momma
LadyAlaskaCruise38 Tyler's Graduation Cruise 2018
LadyBCruiseBanner2 Pachter family
LadyBCruiseGrad10 Tyler class of 2018
LadyBCruiseGrad5 Tyler's Graduation Cruise class of 2018
LadyBCruiseGrad4 Tyler class of 2018
LadyBcruiseGrad3 Tyler 2018
LadyBCRuiseGrad2 2018 Tyler
LadyBCruiseGrad1 class 2018 Tyler
LadyBstreetsign21 Nichole
LadyBstreetsign20 Tyler
LadyBcruisetag15n Nichole
LadyBcruisenamefill4 Nichole
LadyBcruisenamefill3 Tyler
LadyBCruisesign7 Welcome Aboard! Nichole & Tyler 2018
LadyBCruisesign104 Disney Wonder Tyler's Graduation 2018
LadyBCruiseMH62 Nichole Tyler

THank you again and you truly have a talent beyond words!!!!
xoxo
Nichole

Hi LadyB! I am back from our fabulous cruise and am now planning for the next one. Can I please request the following:

1. LadyBCruiseMap14 with the cruise dates at the top. We are sailing on the Magic from March 23-28, 2018.
2. Two name fills with a border with the characters in their cruise outfits for ZAVIER and GILIANA.
3. LadyBBdayCruise2 for Giliana
4. LadyBBdayCruise19 for Giliana
5. LadyBBdayCruise32 for Giliana est. 2010 (Can you do this with Belle? If not Minnie is fine)

Many thanks!!

Last edited:

Hi Lady B I hope you are well! I love your cupcake dis-signs and am hoping to have a collage of them to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. Could you please do

LadyBCupcake27Sorcerer with 50 on it and also a candle on top

Then in order LadyBCupcake7Mickey LadyBCupcake6Minnie LadyBCupcake10Pluto with the word Happy written across these 3

Then in order LadyBCupcake8Goofy LadyBCupcake9Donald LadyBCupcake11Daisy with the word Birthday written across these 3

Lastly LadyBCupcake44Stitch with the name Ray

We are leaving for our trip April 2, 2018. Thank you very much for all you do!

Hi Lady B I hope you are well! I love your cupcake dis-signs and am hoping to have a collage of them to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. Could you please do

LadyBCupcake27Sorcerer with 50 on it and also a candle on top

Then in order LadyBCupcake7Mickey LadyBCupcake6Minnie LadyBCupcake10Pluto with the word Happy written across these 3

Then in order LadyBCupcake8Goofy LadyBCupcake9Donald LadyBCupcake11Daisy with the word Birthday written across these 3

Lastly LadyBCupcake44Stitch with the name Ray

We are leaving for our trip April 2, 2018. Thank you very much for all you do!
Hi Do you want one design that reads
Happy
Birthday
Ray

or do you want each on a separate page?

Hi there! thank you so much for doing these for everyone. You help make life much easier! Here are the items I would like to request when you get a chance. if its not too late Jpegs.

LadyBCruiseSign90: Dailey Family April 29, 2017
LadyBBdayCruise37:Happy 7th Birthday Evan (with Baby Groot or Iron man if you have them)
LadyBStreetSign45 : Schmidt St.
LadyBStreetSign45: Dailey St.
LadyBMHBday33: Evan
LadyBMHSports53
LAdyBMHSports31: Leon
LadyBMHP14:Michael
LadyBCruiseMH113: Julie
LadyBIceCreamBar1: Evan
LadyBIceCreamSandwich1: Michael
LadyBMHSports68: Phil
LadyBCruiseSign129: Schmidt (Disney Magic)
LadyBCruiseSign177:Cruising with Mickey and the gang! The Schmidt Family ( No date)
LadyBCruiseSign177:Cruising with Mickey and the gang! The Dailey Family ( No date)
LadyBCruiseSign171; What Happens on a Disney Cruise Stays on a Disney Cruise (The Schmidt Family-2018)
LadyBEarHat 1 : Daniella
LadyBEarHat 2: Phil
LadyBCruisePortholeEar13: Schmidt 2018 ( Disney Magic)

I am also looking for 2 OSU Mickey heads that we can put on our 2 cabin doors for Ohio State Buckeye's that spells out O-H ( on one door) and I-O ( on the other door)Not sure if you have anything like that. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

Hi Everyone, please be sure to read post one before making a request. I now require one month notice and I will be working in order of received. Due to my time restrictions, I am just unable to do any last minute requests. Thanks for your understanding!

Wow there fantastic!!! To meny to chose from I hope I get this right

LadyBMHnemo7: Sophie 2018
LadyBMHFlagunitedkingdom
LadyBMHINSIDEOUT1:Sophie 2018
LadyBMHMonsters2 (no name if possible)
LadyBMHBugs1 (no name if possible)
LadyBMHBolt7
LadyBMHAlice7

Thanks so much
Not needed till March 19th

:tinker:Even more to choose from than last year!!! I Just love them all.
Please could I request the following for our WDW vacation
LadyBsnowglobe5 - Smith & Larkin family Nov 2018.
LadyBchristmasnamefill2 - could I please have 3 of the with the names HENLI, MADDISON and PAISLEY
LadyBWDWletter121 - with the following - Henli & Maddison, We heard you are visiting Disney World in November. We can't wait to see you and hope that you are both super excited, There is so much to see and lots of fun things to do. We know that you will have a great time. See Ya Real Soon love from Mickey, Minnie and friends.
LadyBWDWticket4 - could I please have 3 of these with the names Henli, Maddison and Paisley with - Your going to Florida Nov 23rd 2018 - Dec 11th 2018.
LadyBcruiseticket12 - could I also have 3 of these too with Henli, Maddison and Paisley with - your going on a Disney cruise Dec 7th 2018 - Dec 10th on the Disney dream.

Hope this isn't too much, The children know they're going but trying to make it feel more real for them :-D

Hello, thanks for such great choices!! Getting a jump on our door decor for our cruise in November 2018.

LadyBCruiseChristmas68 - Evelyn
LadyBMHLady&Tramp5 - Evelyn
LadyBMHLionKing3 - Amelia
LadyBMHPokemon7 - Liam
LadyBMHPokemon5 - Victor
LadyBMHCars2 - Victor
LadyBMHCars8 - Liam

Hi Lady B! I just found this thread. Are you open for requests? Is there an album link I can go to so I can see your work? Our cruise is in July 2018. Thank you! Cindy

Hi Lady B,
I would love to request the following designs:

LadyBCruiseSign95

Royal Family

Disney Dream – March 2018

LadyBCruiseMap3

Wendy, Chris & Julia Royal

Disney Dream

Port Canaveral

Nassau

Castaway Cay

Port Canaveral

March 5-March 9 2018

LadyBCruiseFETag5

The Royal Family

LadyBBDayCruise1

Julia

6th Birthday

LadyBBdayCruise9

Happy Birthday Julia!

LadyBCruiseMH35

Chris

Wendy

Julia

Thank you
Wendy

Thank you!!! Your work is fantastic! I think I went crazy but here's what I am interested in. Please use the font, colors you have on your samples, they all look amazing! Can I please request JPEG? My husband says that works better with my computer.

LadyBMHSports6-Noelle
LadyBMHSports-Joshua
MickeyheadAerosmithmicrophone-Cindy
LadyBMHFairy7-Cindy (and can you put Dream 2018 in the solid black ear?)
LadyBIcecreambar1-Noelle
LadyBCruiseGrandSlam3-Disney Wonder Aug 2007; Disney Magic Dec 2011; Disney Fantasy June/July 2014; Disney Dream July 2018-The Starr Family
LadyBlandandsea9-Our DVC and Dream vacation! Starr Family 2018
LadyBMHAlice14-Cindy; Dream 2018
LadyBCruisesign 75-Disney Dream; The Starr Family Cruise 2018
LadyBCruiseMH41-Disney Dream 2018 Joshua
LadyBCruiselifepreserver28- Noelle 2018 Disney Dream
LadyBCruisesign40-We're ready for adventure! The Starr Family Disney Dream July 2018
LadyBClarisshstitchsurfboard-JOSHUA (stitch characters in the letters)
ArturoGrumpynamefill_zpsb417bb70-ANDREW
LadyBJennypirategirlnamefill-NOELLE
LadyBjoziecheshirenamefill-CINDY

I hope I did those correctly. :) Cindy

Last edited:
Hello!

I was wondering if I could ask you for some invitations for our trip that starts March 8. I hope it's not too little notice (I thought we were going to have to cancel the trip for a bit, so I didn't want to ask until I knew for sure we were going to go.) I'd be grateful if you have time to do them!

They all can be addressed to Grace.

1. LadyBWDWRestaurant9LibertyTreeTavern -- March 8, 12:50pm -- Could you change "dinner" to "a delicious snack" and change "tonight" to "today?"
2. LadyBWDWRestaurant12BeOurGuest --March 8, 5:10pm -- "Dinner"
3. LadyBWdwRestaurant9Sci-Fi -- March 10, 11:45am
4. LadyBWDWRestaurant88Sanaa -- March 11, 12:50pm -- "Lunch"
5. LadyBWDWRestaurant14BeOurGuest -- March 12, 11:40
6. LadyBWDWRestaurant86TrattoriaalForno -- March 14, 10:35am
7. LadyBWDWRestaurant7250'sPrimeTime -- March 15, 5:50pm
8. LadyBWDWRestaurant69OhanaMickeyandMinnie -- Could you possibly just say "dinner"? I'm hoping to get a different ADR time.
9. LadyBwdwRestaurant3LeCellier -- March 16, 6:30 -- "Dinner"
10. LadyBWDWRestaurant73CaliforniaGrill -- March 17, 5:50 -- We're not going to watch the fireworks there, so could you remove the fireworks part? (And, maybe substitute something about "enjoy Disney's finest sushi?" But that's not necessary if it's a hassle!)

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent!

*** UPDATE 2/12/18***
I am closing my thread. I just do not have the time anymore and I do not like to disappoint people when I am not able to complete their requests in time. I have enjoyed my time here and I really hope I can return once things settle down in my life. If you already have a request in as of 4pm Pacific time on 2/12/18, I will do my best to fulfill it in time for your trip. I am not taking any new requests at this time until further notice. Thanks for your understanding!

Lady B,

I just wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful designs you have made for my family since I found these boards three years ago. You are a very talented and special person to have taken the time to make other people's trips magical. I will miss you here and hope to see you again in the future. Enjoy your much deserved time off!

Teddi

LadyB wanted to thank you for everything you’ve done. All of the special request you filled for me for 3 cruises. I will always remember you every time I see magnets. Really every time! Even my parents have your Lady in the Tramp magnet on the refrigerator and I don’t forsee it ever leaving. “Jean and Gil two hearts beating as one since 1958.” I’ll always have some of your work with me on every cruise.
If you could like my post just so you know I read it I’d feel better.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!