LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such cute designs. I am blown away!

If you could make this for us, I would love it.

LabyBCruisePorthole7

Trey & Suzi 2015

I love the Minnie & Mickey, font and colors in the example.

At the bottom of the porthole can you put "Our First Disney Cruise"

And if you could add "Dallas, TX" in a small font just under the port hole, that would be great. (But not vital.)

We cruise in March, so if you can have it done before March 1, that would give me plenty of time to print.

Thank you so very much!

Have a great cruise!!

password is suzismini

If you were leaving a request your details are missing but maybe you were just bookmarking the page? :confused3

Your designs are just fabulous! We are heading on our first cruise this February on the Disney Wonder...we are so excited!
Could you please make the following:

Cruise mh-female sailor-Ava(white Disney font)
-female sailor-Mommy(white Disney font)

Cruise pirate mh 4- solid pink- Liz
Cruise pirate mh 51- pink sparkle with crown & eye patch- Ava rt ear

Lady B cruise porthole 7- Ava & Mommy 2015(ship as Wonder please)- Disney font

Lady B cruise mh 20- Ava lt ear, 2015 rt ear
-Liz lt ear, 2015 rt ear ( both Disney font white)

LadyB pirate mh 15- Ava- lt ear
- Mommy lt ear

Lady B cruise Canada- Canada flag mh- Ava-lt ear, 2015 rt ear(Disney font black)
-Mommy lt ear, 2015 rt ear(Disney font black)

LadyB cruise sign 83-
1st line: We're sailing away on the Disney Wonder!
2nd line: February 2015- Ava & Mommy
(white Disney font please)

Ladyb castaway Cay-( mickey friends on island-old photo with black corner tabs)
1st line: Princess Ava & Mommy
2nd line: Disney Wonder 2015( all Disney font in black please)

LadyB cruise letter6- Castaway Cay letter- Dear Princess Ava

LadyB cruise 69(Disney friends with ship in background)
cruise symbols on lt and rt as is design
1st line: Welcome Aboard-(white Disney font)
2nd line: Princess Ava & Mommy-(white Disney font)
3rd line: Disney Wonder February 2015-(white Disney font)

Lady B years- Ava
Walt Disney World

Thanks so much, Liz

Your designs are just fabulous! We are heading on our first cruise this February on the Disney Wonder...we are so excited!
Could you please make the following:

Cruise mh-female sailor-Ava(white Disney font)
-female sailor-Mommy(white Disney font)

Cruise pirate mh 4- solid pink- Liz
Cruise pirate mh 51- pink sparkle with crown & eye patch- Ava rt ear

Lady B cruise porthole 7- Ava & Mommy 2015(ship as Wonder please)- Disney font

Lady B cruise mh 20- Ava lt ear, 2015 rt ear
-Liz lt ear, 2015 rt ear ( both Disney font white)

LadyB pirate mh 15- Ava- lt ear
- Mommy lt ear

Lady B cruise Canada- Canada flag mh- Ava-lt ear, 2015 rt ear(Disney font black)
-Mommy lt ear, 2015 rt ear(Disney font black)

LadyB cruise sign 83-
1st line: We're sailing away on the Disney Wonder!
2nd line: February 2015- Ava & Mommy
(white Disney font please)

Ladyb castaway Cay-( mickey friends on island-old photo with black corner tabs)
1st line: Princess Ava & Mommy
2nd line: Disney Wonder 2015( all Disney font in black please)

LadyB cruise letter6- Castaway Cay letter- Dear Princess Ava

LadyB cruise 69(Disney friends with ship in background)
cruise symbols on lt and rt as is design
1st line: Welcome Aboard-(white Disney font)
2nd line: Princess Ava & Mommy-(white Disney font)
3rd line: Disney Wonder February 2015-(white Disney font)

Lady B years- Ava
Walt Disney World

Thanks so much, Liz

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/December/liz18?sort=9&page=1
password is liz1812

Let me start by saying ... THANK YOU! :cheer2: This is amazing and you are one special lady for doing it! :thumbsup2

All 4 people below are going on the same cruise ... Fantasy Jan 24th, 2015

LadyBCruiseMHPirate5
Michelle

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 5
Madison

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 7
David

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 6
Toni

Again ... thank you so much!
Michelle Henson in Arizona!

Let me start by saying ... THANK YOU! :cheer2: This is amazing and you are one special lady for doing it! :thumbsup2

All 4 people below are going on the same cruise ... Fantasy Jan 24th, 2015

LadyBCruiseMHPirate5
Michelle

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 5
Madison

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 7
David

LadyBCruiseMHPirate 6
Toni

Again ... thank you so much!
Michelle Henson in Arizona!

Have a great cruise! Password is Satavarose.

We are getting married on the Wonder March 11-16, 2016 cruise

Could I please get that adorable Mickey head with the carriage and vintage Minne and Mickey. I can't seem to find the name of the file.

Shannon + Kevin in one ear and the disney Wonder in the other?

Thanks

We are getting married on the Wonder March 11-16, 2016 cruise

Could I please get that adorable Mickey head with the carriage and vintage Minne and Mickey. I can't seem to find the name of the file.

Shannon + Kevin in one ear and the disney Wonder in the other?

Thanks

Congrats! Have a great cruise!!
password is Skrabadoo

Hi Lady B, as everyone has already said your designs are amazing and you are very generous to do this. It may be too late for us, as we leave on January 10, 2015. I am not sure how much time you need (especially given the holidays).

If you are able to - that's great - if not, I completely understand and will just have to book a 2nd cruise :rotfl2:

Here are my requests:

LadyBStreetSign29 - Alison Street - Disney Fantasy
LadyBStreetSign13 - Megan Street - Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseMH11 - Megan - Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseMH9 - Alison - Disney Fantasy
LadyBStateroomParts41

LadyBCruiseCanada4 - 2015 - is "The Lahnakoskis" too long?

Thanks again!

Hi Lady B, as everyone has already said your designs are amazing and you are very generous to do this. It may be too late for us, as we leave on January 10, 2015. I am not sure how much time you need (especially given the holidays).

If you are able to - that's great - if not, I completely understand and will just have to book a 2nd cruise :rotfl2:

Here are my requests:

LadyBStreetSign29 - Alison Street - Disney Fantasy
LadyBStreetSign13 - Megan Street - Disney Fantasy

LadyBCruiseMH11 - Megan - Disney Fantasy
LadyBCruiseMH9 - Alison - Disney Fantasy
LadyBStateroomParts41

LadyBCruiseCanada4 - 2015 - is "The Lahnakoskis" too long?

Thanks again!

Hi there :)
Here are your requests, except for the pooh stateroom ears, those you will need to download from my other photobucket as I do not personalize them, they are ready for download :)
Here is the link to download them, password is DISneySmiles http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...Stateroom Portal Ears and Parts?sort=9&page=1

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did those so quickly! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. My daughters will love them - especially the Street ones.

Thanks again

Question: How do people generally turn these into magnets for the doors? Magnetic paper, some other type of paper and then magnet sticky strips or dots on the back?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks

Hi :) post #5 has the downloading and printing info but I will paste it here, near the end of the info is the part about making magnets:
To Download your completed DISign click on the thumbnail or link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site.
Once you are there you will see your Design and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right
click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so
they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.
When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the
item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your
transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.

You can print your designs in several ways:
To Print from Paint:
Open a copy in Paint and print it from there, be sure to use print preview and make any adjustments if it does not fill the page as desired.
Click on file, page setup and you will be able to make your design portrait or landscape. You can also set margins.
To make your design fit on one page use the scaling option and choose fit to a 1 x 1 page

To have a little more flexibility in working with the design you can insert the image into a Word
Document.
To insert an image into Word:
From the toolbar select insert, then picture
From file: Use the file browser to locate your file
Choose the file and then click insert
To change the size of a photo in word
You can then right click on the picture and choose format picture then click on the size tab
and choose the dimensions you want the file to be (make sure your margins are set as small as possible)
or
click on the image and place your arrow over one of the corner guides when it become a two way arrow,
click on it and drag the arrow to the size you want the photo to be
(make sure you use a corner guide the middle guides will change the aspect ratio)
T-shirt Transfers- Mirror Images:
To make a mirror image in paint (for t-shirt transfers):
Press Ctrl+R this will bring up the flip/rotate dialogue window
Choose flip horizontal and then click on okay this should give you a mirror image of your design
To make a mirror image in Word:
This will be done in the printer options how to do this will vary by printer
Choose File
Print
and then Properties
there is probably a layout feature that will have a mirror image option choose this option and then print. Not all printers can do this if not you will have to first reverse the image in paint (see directions above)
I have never made a T-shirt but you can find instructions to make a T-shirt here (post 13):http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

Making Magnets:
You can purchase magnet paper from Staples, Walmart, Office Max, etc. I personally did not like the magnet paper (I used it for the stateroom portal ears and my magnets kept falling off the door) but it is
up to you. If you buy the high gloss paper be sure to use the high gloss setting when printing or the ink will rub off.
You can print your magnets on cardstock (laminating optional but not necessary) cut out and then mount with magnet strips or sheets.
You can print your magnets on regular paper, laminate and then mount with magnet strips or sheets. If you use regular paper you will need to laminate or the magnets will not last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts