Labor Day Weekend Crowds

Iggipolka

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
How are the crowds this Labor Day weekend?

I was there yesterday. It was pretty crazy, but not unbearable. They did a great job of moving the lines. Most rides were 15-20 minute waits. The longest we waited was Peter Pan, which was 40 minutes at 11 at night :sad2: . Other then that though, it was great, but people *everywhere*

I was there yesterday as well. Crowds were not too bad until evening rolled around. Expect it to be really crowded today and tomorrow. Make sure you get fast passes! :sunny:

BTW- Pirates of the Caribbean ride broke down a few times yesterday. I hope they have it running by this weekend again.

At CAP, California Screamin was not running around 5:30pm. :confused3 I'm not sure what happened. Mullholland Madness went down also.

It was a bit crowded in DL and Downtown Disney today. DL wasn't as bad as it was when I went 2 weeks ago but it was definitely busy. I couldn't stand the weather today. It was scorching hot and their was a breeze but it blew hot air. Blech! :guilty: It was so hot and I really wanted a Dole Whip Float but the line was too long :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter