Labor Day Week

dizgirl5518

Earning My Ears
Will anyone else be at the parks this week? I'm trying to gauge how busy it will be! Can't wait! Fast Pass day coming soon :)

Aug29-Sept5. Parks are usually low for us, but HS will be busy for the first few days. It’s hot, but we love the slower pace. Still showing low crowds and not looking like it’s going to be bad. I always gauge by looking at dining reservations and what I can still get.

Aug29-Sept5. Parks are usually low for us, but HS will be busy for the first few days. It’s hot, but we love the slower pace. Still showing low crowds and not looking like it’s going to be bad. I always gauge by looking at dining reservations and what I can still get.
What a great idea!-probably much better than looking at available hotel reservations, which is what I've been doing. I'll be there the end of this week and first part of the next-

We will be there August 29-September 7. We were there the same days last year. It was great! Very low crowds/waits especially Tuesday-Friday after the holiday. This year, with the opening of SWGE, who knows what will happen? We're just hoping for the best!

Not only is SWGE opening, Food & Wine begins on Aug 29th. I was surprised I could get two nights at either BWV, AKV or OKW a few weeks ago, but I don't think there's a chance this will be a lower crowd level year.

We go this time every year because it has the best crowd levels! We basically walk on so many rides!!! We are really nervous for this year with Star Wars and food and wine.

We will be there from the 3rd. There is still a lot of ADR availability. Lets see what FP+ availability reveals! I am guessing that a lot of visitors during this week, at least on weekdays, will be without children or with pre school children.

We'll be in the parks 9/2-9/5 only because we're dropping our daughter off for DCP. We aren't staying onsite and avoiding DHS. We're going to MNSSHP and most of our other time will be at Food & Wine.

I'll be there August 25th to September 6th. It was booked to miss the SWGE crowds but now the opening is right in the middle of my stay.

Will anyone else be at the parks this week? I'm trying to gauge how busy it will be! Can't wait! Fast Pass day coming soon :)
We'll be there that week. I cant wait. I am counting down the days till fast pass and being there.

We go this week every year and I usually have everything planned down to the smallest detail. I hate that I can't plan anything this year since Galaxy's Edge is such an unknown. Last year was the emptiest I've seen it since 2014, not counting the days leading up to Irma in 2017.

We are - arriving midnight-ish on Aug 30. While it's hard to know how accurate it will be with the new GE opening, Touring Plans is estimating relatively low to moderate crowd levels for all parks but HS. Here's hoping that's true as we're planning to do F&W at Epcot on Sat-Mon.

We are - arriving midnight-ish on Aug 30. While it's hard to know how accurate it will be with the new GE opening, Touring Plans is estimating relatively low to moderate crowd levels for all parks but HS. Here's hoping that's true as we're planning to do F&W at Epcot on Sat-Mon.

Expect F&W to be VERY busy since that’s opening weekend (especially Saturday evening).

We will be there! 3rd thru 13th. We started coming Labor Day week and week after in 2015. It's been great for us. I know SWGE will have HS a crazy mess but overall I am not expecting the rest of the parks to be insane. Maybe I'm just being super positive, but dining and resort reservations still have a lot of availability and I really think a lot of people will wait for Rise of the Resistance to open before planning a trip to see SWGE.

We will be there! 3rd thru 13th. We started coming Labor Day week and week after in 2015. It's been great for us. I know SWGE will have HS a crazy mess but overall I am not expecting the rest of the parks to be insane. Maybe I'm just being super positive, but dining and resort reservations still have a lot of availability and I really think a lot of people will wait for Rise of the Resistance to open before planning a trip to see SWGE.
I like your positive thinking. We usually go in September. Been on different weeks but this will be the first time from 4-13 Sept. I agree that HS will probably be crazy but I am crossing my fingers that the other parks are not as bad. I am reading from a few posts that hotels and dining are still available during that time so I am hoping pixie dust is being sent out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter