Kyriad - bunk beds

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
Hi folks :wave2: not been around for a while, but occasionally pop by to try and keep up to date.

We've just booked a last minute visit for October :yay:at the Kyriad and am now wondering if I've made a huge mistake re the beds..... Can anyone confirm the size of the bunk beds please? I'm worried after looking at some photos that they are kid sized bunks instead of the size that used to be in the Cheyenne.

We got stung with this a number of years ago at the Dream Castle so want to check before we get there.

My 14 year old is almost 6ft so will be a massive issue for him if he can't fit in them (and I'm not going to....)

I can cancel the hotel without penalty until 10 October so ideally want to sort something out this week.

I have a picture of myself in a Kyriad bunkbed, so I know that a 1.72m (5 foot 7?) person fits. But maybe contact them to be sure.

We stayed there once some yeas ago and I seem to remember finding the bunk beds short with our then teenager. As Karin says, best to contact and check.

Thanks. I did email the hotel but didn't get a reply and after reading several reviews about the size of beds and watching some youtube stuff we decided to change the hotel. So we're now booked into the Cheyenne instead. Thanks again

Ooh exciting! New Cheyenne rooms are great. We emailed the hotel and requested 2 doubles instead of the trundle bed and we got our request, so might be worth a try!

Ooh exciting! New Cheyenne rooms are great. We emailed the hotel and requested 2 doubles instead of the trundle bed and we got our request, so might be worth a try!

The rooms we’ve booked are Wyoming and the description says 2 doubles so looks like it’s worked well :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!