Delete Thread

(I wish I got to wear mouse ears and corgi leggings more often in my day to day life :rotfl:).
I couldn't agree more.

This would be our first time on since they started taking ride photos so I was excited and I knew right where it was too.
...or not because somehow I'm not looking at all.
I am SO confused by this photo opp! I had the craziest/most clueless face in my PP picture :rotfl:

Can you say BEST character interaction ever? :lovestruc
Yep ::yes::::yes::

:rotfl: Right? He's so good at it, but so good it's scary! I love everything he's in though he's so talented. I wasn't really a fan of Glee, but I loved whenever he sang.

The last couple episodes have been so intense I can’t watch it right before I go to bed
I have to dvr and watch the next day :rotfl:

I’m glad you got a good spot for the fireworks
Glad you got to get so many rides in after fighting the crowds :crowded:
Teacups are a no go for me I can’t even watch them :crazy2:
I’m glad you got to ride Dumbo you were very brave :D
I think PP pics are sometimes hit or miss depending on the photographer
I really like the HM lantern one so cool
My favorite is you and Josh kissing :lovestruc

Josh had never seen Holiday Wishes before so I was glad he got to see it, and I never mind seeing some holiday fireworks! I usually don't get any good pictures during the fireworks or they come out too bright/blurry in some spots, but sometimes you get lucky, and somehow I took this:

YebU9lIl.jpg

Gorgeous!

While the party was absolutely wonderful I will say one thing that wasn't great was how crowded it was at some points. We heard going in that it was a sold out party, and there were times you could really tell! After the fireworks was one of them. We were trying to go up Main Street and it seemed like everyone was trying to leave (I left early last year because Josh wasn't feeling well but I really feel like if you can you should stay the whole time or it's kind of a waste with how expensive hard ticket events can be). People who weren't leaving must've been staking their claim to parade viewing? Because no one would move on the sidewalks and let people walk by.

XGzvXSU.gif

Haha! So true! We felt the same way at MNSSHP on Halloween night!

It probably took us about 15-20 minutes to get back to Tomorrowland, because Josh wanted to eat at Cosmic Ray's.

iGYNkvIl.jpg

Love those cups :love:

It's just hard to pick the parade when all the rides have such short waits and you don't want to waste time staking out a spot. I think some people only go to the parties for the fireworks and parade, and spend the whole time on Main St (at least that's what it seems like from the crowds), but I don't think you're getting the full experience if you stay on Main Street the whole time.

yea, I'm not sure why Mike and I didn't do more rides on Halloween. I think we were too busy trick-or-treating :earboy2:

Then we decided to head to 2 rides we'd never done before!

Mad Tea Party:

K3PLmgfl.jpg

Wow! Can't believe you guys are almost the only people on it!

The verdict: Dumbo was actually scarier than Mad Tea Party :rotfl: Mad Tea Party was really short and since we didn't spin it, it didn't move too much. We were just having fun acting like it was going wild and taking pictures :laughing:. Once we figured out how to work Dumbo and went way up, I felt like we were tipped so far to the side we were going to fall out :eek:

bzar9oa-gif.302865

:laughing:

We couldn't pass up the fact that Haunted Mansion was a walk on. Afterwards they directed us to a magicshot, I actually had no idea what it would be. I love that it's Zero, but I feel like we're positioned really awkwardly (that's not their fault, but I think it's weird in situations like this that they always take a "looking straight at the camera" photo too). I guess some people want them, but if it's a magicshot or there's a prop involved I usually find they look really awkward and staged. Also when they took the second one they just told us to look at the ground, and I notice where they told us to look is not where the magicshot is occurring. #ThanksPhotopass

frpxuOwl.jpg

vuoQ6KNl.jpg

Still really cute!

They look like promo shots from a really campy horror movie or a Scooby Doo episode.

giphy-gif.302868

h3JCB8pl.jpg

Pq2t7Ywl.jpg

cUcxyizl.jpg

True! Great photos, though!

We did see one shorter line, but it was facing the tree, not the castle:

5Hd7F1Ll.jpg

Nice!

The second pose was actually my idea, and I think we had to ask the PP to take one more because they were just doing their standard shots since everyone was leaving. And I ended up loving this one! I think it might be my favorite picture from the whole trip :lovestruc

0dUSD6xl.jpg

Great picture!

Your vlog was great! I love the Christmas music, you have me searching to see how many points a Christmas trip would be :goodvibes

I rarely comment but I had to share that the Frozen historians have a YouTube channel! It’s called advice by butch and sissy and they are hilarious. I follow the guy on Instagram too and he always posts what shows he will be in for the day. Okay, back to lurkdom...

After lunch we strolled around looking at Christmas decorations. I loved the decorations in HS last year, and I love that they changed them up for this year. I felt like the HS decorations were finally getting the recognition they deserve.

I loved the retro look of the DHS decorations!

BTW that's the reindeer sweatshirt I got at MVMCP.

Super cute!

The guy historian is the same one from the show I saw earlier this month and he was hysterical!
I loved the HS decorations this year and agree it was nice they changed them from last year, although I loved them last year too :goodvibes

It's just hard to pick the parade when all the rides have such short waits and you don't want to waste time staking out a spot.
I couldn't agree more!

Mad Tea Party was really short and since we didn't spin it, it didn't move too much. We were just having fun acting like it was going wild and taking pictures :laughing:.
:rotfl2: That's amazing! It totally looked like you guys were having one wild ride!

#ThanksPhotopass

:rotfl:

When I saw the lantern PP on the way out I knew we had to do it!
This is awesome! I need to do this :thumbsup2

They look like promo shots from a really campy horror movie or a Scooby Doo episode.
Totally agree! Your photos are amazing!

There isn't tons to do in HS anymore
Ugh, I agree here too :sad2:

As always, I'm just loving your vlogs so much. :goodvibes

Beautiful holiday pictures from HS
I hope you get a refurbed room at CSR too would love to see your pictures and review :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!