Delete Thread

Glad you enjoyed Soarin! It's such a good ride!

Love your pics from the GF, good idea going there to rest/change before the party!

I’m glad you enjoyed Soarin and LWTL
Your pictures of the GF are so pretty
That resort is gorgeous especially at Christmas
Someday when I hit the lottery I’ll stay there :rolleyes:
:cheer2: For fuzzy ears so cute
Looking forward to MVMCP

We started off this morning by taking a bus to the front of the resort :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

You do what you gotta' do!

jzay6XIl.jpg

YC is so gorgeous :lovestruc

Pretty.... :goodvibes

So...like...do pretty much all these lillypads count as hidden Mickeys, or...??

So what's the verdict? I definitely liked Soarin'! I'd probably FP it again in the future. It was way tamer than I thought and I didn't have an issue with any aspect of it.

Yay! :thumbsup2 I'm glad to hear this! I'm a fan of Soarin' for sure. I thought/hoped you'd do fine on it. It's pretty chill.

Those are some glasses and some shirt I have on :rotfl:

auTeHZel.jpg

Wow!! Some bold choices you're making there! Especially with your ears on top of it all.

:scared1:

and Josh washed his face at Basin. :lmao:

:lmao:

We started off this morning by taking a bus to the front of the resort :rotfl:

G7bjCbAl.jpg

Yes we're that lazy.

:rotfl: You've gotta save your feet for more important walking!

...I guess I turned into one of the demons from Supernatural.

:laughing: I have just recently started watching Supernatural and I love it. It's always playing at the gym while I'm running on the treadmill and I read the closed-captions while I still listen to music. It's all very complicated, but it definitely helps the time pass by…I have even stayed on longer just to finish an episode I've started. Thanks, Winchester brothers :thumbsup2

What a lovely future!

AroNZRLl.jpg

Your wedding invitation ;)

I tried to get this shot last year, but didn't line it up right so I wanted to try again:

XVs4eitl.jpg

Beautiful!

Next up
I have a short vlog coming up for the 1 year anniversary of our Youtube channel. (Yes it's been almost a year, so crazy!) Then the vlog from our trip to Epcot, and finally my next post will be about MVMCP!

Spoiler alert: It was amazing!

3YOp72Gl.jpg

Great pic!

I really liked this one, but they took it when I reached up to turn off my necklace.
I thought you were striking a pose lol. It's cute though!

After our ride on Pirates our first snack stop was Tortuga Tavern. These hot pretzels were the best ever! :lovestruc
I never read any reviews of the party snacks and as you've noticed, am not keeping up on any dining reports including yours :o :rolleyes1 so this is the first I'm seeing the pretzel. Besides being cute I love soft pretzels so would have gotten one. Of course I guess I need to read your DR to see if it was actually good.........

Plus we have to see if they have faces behind the masks :rotfl: @ariane37
:laughing:

I love how the castle looks and the end of the lighting was really pretty, but since it looks that way the whole night after we probably wouldn't bother to catch it again:
I used to like watching the castle lighting when the Fairy Godmother did it; saw Elsa do it once and don't like it now :snooty: However it IS beautiful once lit so I still like seeing that, but don't care if I never see the actual lighting again. Unless they bring back the Fairy Godmother!

I was trying out my new necklace on the way there. (There were like 10 different settings!)
Every year I think I'm going to finally buy one and I never do!

(I wish I got to wear mouse ears and corgi leggings more often in my day to day life :rotfl:).
Cute!

The link above will tell you all about our cookie eating experience. But here's a picture I found of Josh's face after he tried the allergy cookies :rotfl:

ZJkdQjql.jpg
HAHAHAHA oh boy, I feel bad, but still hilarious!

Then from out in the distance we heard "Sexy and I Know It" playing :laughing: I guess we all have to thank the Tomorrowland DJ for deciding that was a good song to play at the Christmas party because then we all got to "wiggle wiggle wiggle".
Fun!

First Happy Anniversary I really liked your compilation vlog
Love the interaction with Nick
OMG when I saw the gif of Darren Criss all I could think of was him as Andrew Cunanan :rotfl:
He is so scary and good in that role :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!