Delete Thread

The Beauty and the Beast tree was a bit too shrimpy for my taste. (I think these super skinny ones looked weird).

fv0lz75l.jpg
Why is that tree so skinny?!?!

I love the King Triton topper.

And the Ursula topper!

It looks like a nice if you are around the area thing to do but not a must do. Love all of the pictures though!

Didn’t know you can meet the Coca Cola Bear
I like the first pic too really cute
Wow seems like a lot more trees than last year
I love all the details and yes Robin Hood is such a great Disney classic that doesn’t get enough love

We didn't do the tree trail in 2016 because of the reviews and the pictures not looking that impressive; it does look like they improved it this year. I don't like the skinny trees either but many of the rounder ones are adorable! Love the hat toppers, I really like the Snow White and LM trees and I LOVE how Kaa is wrapped in the Jungle Book tree :goodvibes

It was great to see movies represented (like Robin Hood) that don't really get representation in the parks.
::yes::
Glad you enjoyed the tree's. I think I had too high of expectations and was a little disappointed in them.

::yes::
Glad you enjoyed the tree's. I think I had too high of expectations and was a little disappointed in them.

Aw, oh no. I think I had lower ones going in because of last year's, but they did a lot to improve it from what it started as.

I like it, but I wish I got the memo that we were doing the bear pose with both hands).
:laughing: Regardless, it's such a cute picture!

We didn't want to get trapped forever so we just stopped trying and used the escalator :rotfl:

Tqc4aAZ.gif
:rotfl2: Amazing.

An adorable older women was in the back, and she was giving us the Queen's wave.
Awww, that would have made my day.

The Christmas tree trail looked great! I've never experienced it myself but really enjoyed all your photos. Someday, I'll have to see it too! :rolleyes:

DS & Christmas Tree Trail vlog:

So for some reason my YouTube is being all messed up on my phone! Like the sound is super slow so I thought you were going for a real Haunted Mansion feel! Then I tried clicking ahead and it just skipped all over the place (but it’s me not you)! I’ll have to wait to watch on a desktop!

What a great Disney Springs day! Especially love all the Christmas trees and their attention to detail. Reminds me of the National Christmas tree we have downtown. While definitely not Disney, each state decorates a tree which is always fun to see.

Ugh, sorry to hear that Josh got a migraine, but sure sounds like you guys had a great night and packed in a bunch of fun stuff! I love your fuzzy ears! :thumbsup2

LOVE the fuzzy ears! I have only seen Happily Ever After from the Poly beach but the fireworks from Fantasyland look awesome! So nice that you got to walk on a bunch of rides before you left! I can't imagine what it is like being in Disney wearing a puffy coat/sweatshirt!!!!

I decided to wear my fuzzy Christmas ears this night too.

fZiV4Z1l.jpg

I love these ears!!

This is such a nice picture!! Your iPhone really did a nice job. I've got the 6S, and it's okay, but not fabulous. I think it does a better job than the 6 though, the camera specs are better, and it does the job when I don't want to carry around multiple cameras.

I like this, too, with the reflection in the water!

We had some elderly people in front of us , and people were just running around us and pushing into them. :eek: The ladies' husband had a good hold on her, but I don't understand why people felt the need to push her down in order to get on the ride faster.

:eek: Why do people do this kinda thing!? It's not like it saved them more than 60 seconds, and someone could get hurt. It seems like HM has this problem a lot.

Since we weren't getting into the hub anyway, and we were at the tail end of a 7DMT FP (with this being the only chance in the trip to ride it) we decided to head for that then catch the fireworks from Fantasyland when we got off.

Probably a good call! And your view from Fantasyland looked cool! I'll have to try it sometime now that we've already seen HEA from the front.

Sadly though, Josh beat me 250,700 to 80,900. So for now it's 0-1.

293BNUyl.jpg

:(

I wish exiting the park was a quicker process because it takes a little bit for his migraines to be full blown, and I wish he wouldn't have hit that point till we were back at the hotel; but the bus stops were all very crowded and so were the boat and monorail lines. Since we didn't have much time until Josh needed to be laying down in a dark room, I decided that maybe the hotels on the monorail and boat lines wouldn't have lines for the bus and we could Uber from there. WL had no one at the stop so we climbed on that bus.

This was probably a good idea! Sounds like you had a good Uber driver, too. I hate how long it takes to get back from the parks, too. Especially when someone isn't feeling well. I've been in Josh's shoes more than once with something like this!

Will I get to ride Soarin' for the first time? Stay tuned to find out!

uS77Hgr.gif

:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter