Delete Thread

If it were actually a wild ride, I'd be throwing up after :rotfl:
You and me, both! I don't think I've ridden this since I was a kid. Even with my Scopolamine patches, it's a NO for me :rotfl2:

The Frozen sing-a-long looks cute, I've never done this!

The Frozen sing-a-long looks cute, I've never done this!

It is! I really like it, but I heard recently they're cutting down the parts with the "Arendelle historians" which is really why it's worth going to see.

The verdict: Dumbo was actually scarier than Mad Tea Party :rotfl: Mad Tea Party was really short and since we didn't spin it, it didn't move too much. We were just having fun acting like it was going wild and taking pictures :laughing:. Once we figured out how to work Dumbo and went way up, I felt like we were tipped so far to the side we were going to fall out :eek:

Didn't you tell me your dad took you on a ride like Dumbo once and was afraid you were going to fall out? You can't tell him he was right, he'll never forget :rotfl::rotfl:

AocWNYGl.jpg

The page was on Brendan Fraser's signature when we were there, and I tried to get a picture but a lady was leaning on it and wouldn't move. So it has her arm in the picture, lol

I was so happy to find it because it's an MVMCP exclusive, and I thought it was really cute.

This was on clearance in the Pirates shop while we were there and I almost bought it b/c it was so cute, but I didn't go to the party this year and felt like I'd be an imposter :rotfl:

Sounds like a fun night overall! Love the sweatshirt you bought!

It was! I really like that sweatshirt and I was hoping they’d still have it when we went because it was one of those “in store only” items that popped up a couple months before we went.

(Also don't you just love Josh's shirt? I found it at Kohls for like $5 :rotfl:).
YES!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

(Although that's still more forgivable than mistaking Jessie for Woody in disguise :rotfl:)
This is so true :laughing: I forgot about that :rotfl:

I did really enjoy Movie Magic however. I think it really captures the theme of HS well. It reminds me a bit of GMR.

Plus it has everything from Walt...
I'm really excited to see this!

to the "Step In Time" sequence (one of my favorite parts from Mary Poppins)...
Mine, too! Happy you captured it on your vlog :thumbsup2

I'm all caught up! I swear sometimes I don't get all of the notifications I should be getting :scared: Anyway, loving all of the updates, always! Your outfits were so cute, especially the shirt with the hood! haha!

Morgan has declared herself afraid of heights. And won’t do Tower of Terror but she rode Astro Orbiter. So, who knows. Maybe one day.

Maybe, but I'd really rather not go up that high, especially because I heard it tips to the side a lot. I really didn't like Tower of Terror, I went on it once and I had a panic attack.

Maybe, but I'd really rather not go up that high, especially because I heard it tips to the side a lot. I really didn't like Tower of Terror, I went on it once and I had a panic attack.
I stopped trying to make Morgan ride TOT. It's not worth it! That is what makes Disney great, there is plenty of other things for you to do.

YebU9lIl.jpg

I really like it! Somehow I managed to get a really cool firework moment.

Nice!!

While the party was absolutely wonderful I will say one thing that wasn't great was how crowded it was at some points. We heard going in that it was a sold out party, and there were times you could really tell! After the fireworks was one of them. We were trying to go up Main Street and it seemed like everyone was trying to leave (I left early last year because Josh wasn't feeling well but I really feel like if you can you should stay the whole time or it's kind of a waste with how expensive hard ticket events can be).

I've been noticing this with parties more lately as opposed to ones I've been to in past, but it may have to do with how sold out they were. Main Street always feels so crazy at those busy parties!!

Because we still had a lot we wanted to do, and we only had an hour left we decided to skip the parade. (I know we've still never actually seen it :eek:,

If you have any interest in parades, it's a really good one!

E0rTPQml.jpg

The verdict: Dumbo was actually scarier than Mad Tea Party :rotfl: Mad Tea Party was really short and since we didn't spin it, it didn't move too much. We were just having fun acting like it was going wild and taking pictures :laughing:. Once we figured out how to work Dumbo and went way up, I felt like we were tipped so far to the side we were going to fall out :eek:

I can't believe you'd never been on Dumbo before!! It does kinda feel disconcerting that it feels like it tips outward a lot...

Also when they took the second one they just told us to look at the ground, and I notice where they told us to look is not where the magicshot is occurring. #ThanksPhotopass

Haha ooohhhh photopass...

:rotfl: Love it!!

The second pose was actually my idea, and I think we had to ask the PP to take one more because they were just doing their standard shots since everyone was leaving. And I ended up loving this one! I think it might be my favorite picture from the whole trip :lovestruc

0dUSD6xl.jpg

This is so sweet!

CSR is a really beautiful resort, and I can't wait to see everything new when they're finished with the refurb. We're actually staying there again in May, and I'm hoping we get one of the newer rooms.

It's really so nice! I'm interested to see what it's like when the refurb's all done, too.

And Santa Gertie is my favorite thing. :lovestruc

2HQDQ8nl.jpg

Santa Gertie!! :lovestruc She's got so much Christmas cheer!

We had really funny narrators which really makes or breaks this show. T

Agreed! That's awesome :)

I can't wait to ride the Slinky Dog Coaster! :hyper:

7L2QaxQl.jpg

Me too!

This time I was made aware that Josh had no idea who Stinky Pete is...that boy needs to watch Toy Story 2 :rolleyes2 (Although that's still more forgivable than mistaking Jessie for Woody in disguise :rotfl:).

Oh my goodness, Josh needs to watch this movie! I'd forgotten about the Jessie thing :rotfl:

I had found items on the Shop Parks app, that said they were in specific stores, but after combing through those stores like 3 different times I had found 0 things I was looking for. I'm not sure what was up with these things showing in certain stores, because the app is usually right in my experience but this time it just wasn't.

That's weird! This actually happened to us, too, with wine glasses. But even the CMs looked it up for us, found that there were supposed to be some there, and then they just didn't physically exist. So weird.

This was the best non blurry one I could find (the rest were so blurry our faces weren't visible):

rDkRYBBl.jpg

Such a shame your pictures mostly didn't turn out, but this one is super cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter