Kudos to Walker Mobility

SheDaisy0088

Mouseketeer
On our last trip we had a mishap with our ECV that we rented from Walker. Upon arriving at Universal my ECV died. Wouldn't go at all. So, I got on my cell phone and called them. They said that it would take 30 minutes. Exactly 30 minutes later they were there with a new one!! Hats off to Walker!! I will definitely be using them again!!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

I have been using Walker each year that we go for DH and we love them too! The ECV is always clean and in good working order. The ECV is always charged and waiting for us when we reach our resort :)

Stacy

Walker really came through to me last August when my personal power wheelchair broke down. While Care never returned my call, Walker called back within minutes and had an ECV to me within 2 hours. I was very impressed.

I have used Walker Mobility several times. I have always had very good experiences from the initial phone call to getting & using the ECV to receiving the charge on my credit card bill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter