Kudos to Loews

MOMTOMOOTOO

<font color=blue>The people in Shop Rite would not
Just back from Royal Pacific. We stayed 2 nites following our disney trip. This hotel is absolutely breathtaking. The lobby is just gorgeous.

I had an aph rate of 105.00 and was not expecting anything but a bed LOL. However, we were given an upgrade to waterview, got all of our loews first perks. My oldest DD had her report card and was given the grade A kids card, and they also gave one to my 4 year old. Also, my 4yo was the recipient of a beautiful birthday basket sent up by the woman checking us in. Unbeliveable.

My only negative comment is the price of the food. We had "breakfast" at the Orchid which consisted of 2 bananas, 1 bagel, 1 coffe, and 1 bottle of OJ for 15.00!

I think I like RPH better than HRH, my kids loved the pool. We are headed back in December, and I am really torn.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

Laura

This truly is a great resort. We had the same experience with service, and not to mention the food..... but I guess it's a small price to pay for staying at a deluxe resort for such low rates!!!!

Have fun on your next trip.

I look forward to reading your full trip report if you post one.

Did you ask for the upgrade on check in or did they just give it to you? We are going for our anniversary and I think it would be great if we mentioned it and they upgraded us without our asking.

I agree with you about the RPR - we loved it too! I have stayed at all three of the on-site hotels and RPR is my new favorite. The PBH is lovely and the rooms there are large and luxurious, but there was something about the RPR that I really liked. Perhaps it's the relaxed tropical feel of the place. Anyway, if anyone is on the fence about the RPR, I say give it try - I think you will really like it.

:Pinkbounc

Did you eat at Tchoup Chop? If yes, how was it?

Did they offer to upgrade you to Club Level for a fee?

We ate at Tschoup Chop. The restaurant is lovely and the food was delicious. The banana cream pie is a must!

Originally posted by boyy
:Pinkbounc

Did you eat at Tchoup Chop? If yes, how was it?

Did they offer to upgrade you to Club Level for a fee?

Did not eat at Tchoup Chop, but plan to in November when my DH is with us.

No offer to upgrade to club level. I was happy with the waterview :) upgraded.

Originally posted by Prince Eric1
Did you ask for the upgrade on check in or did they just give it to you? We are going for our anniversary and I think it would be great if we mentioned it and they upgraded us without our asking.

I did not ask for the upgrade. For the price I paid I would have slept by the pool;) I think maybe we were upgraded because we have about 12 nites accrued on our loews first.

But certainly ask for the upgrade. All they can do is say no.

Wow, you should have went downstairs to Islands and had the buffet, I think it is only about $16.

RPR is outstanding...we have decided we like it better than the Portofino...just because they seem to be more organized and better managed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter