Kristin.....

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I am thinking of your Dad tonight....how is Mike doing?? How are you doing? Please take care of yourselves and tomorrow when I am praying for my own, I will be adding lots of names to my list...

howdy. dad is doing good. two more rounds of chemo and then we'll see where he stands. he's still complaining of his stomach hurting, that's basically how he was diagnosed. he's not a complainer and was never really sick, but one day he was complaing about his stomach hurting, was admitted to the hospital with pancreatitis and after many tests they found the tumor.

I think think it's all the sauce and meatballs he's been eating that are causing his stomach to hurt, but what do I know........ :rolleyes:

how's Tom and Marsha tonight??????

Tom is good, tired, but good. Spending time with his youngest daughter downstairs and I am on the computer for a bit, he finished watching Ohio State win and he seems good. I am ok as long as he is ok....you know what I mean.....he seems happy to spend time with his baby and she loves him so.....gives me a little break too..

Tell Mike we are routing for him....keep going, and hang tough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter