Krispy Kreme in Kitchener!!

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hee haw! The grand opening was today! Dh and I decided to check it out. The crowd wasn't even too bad. We got a free shirt, free samples and just fun all around. I won't even tell you how many we consumed....:rolleyes: Ah well, extra workout tomorrow! Anyone else go yet?

Glad you did not have a too long of a wait. Where in Kitchener is KK. Next time I am in the neibourhood I might stop by for a sample. Any time I have gone to the one in MIssissauga the line was always out the door.

Haven't been to that one ... but I've been to the one in Mississauga, Buffalo and Richmond Hill. Didn't like the one in Richmond Hill too much ... they looked at us funny when we asked about our free sample while waiting in line ... :(

The Kitchener one is on the corner of Strasburg and Ottawa. Just exit hwy 8 at Homer Watson. The staff were super in there. They must have had extra staff on because we couldn't believe how efficient it all seemed. Sorry to hear about your experience at the Richmond Hill one? I've actually never been to a Krispy Kreme store before so I can't compare? I had heard about the line being really long in Mississauga. We prepared ourselves for a long one here but couldn't believe our luck. I froze the rest of our doughnuts last night. I've heard they're good when they're reheated. I just knew if I didn't freeze them, I'd eat them all!

We occasionally venture to the one in Mississauga(have never encountered a really long line maybe a 3-5 minute wait,but then you can enjoy your free donut)CJK,just pop those suckers in the micro for a few seconds and MMMMM......donuts!May have to take a drive there tomorrow.

We're in Kitchener for a hockey tournament this weekend so I'll have to check out KK. (At least on the right end of town for us to head back to London. :) )

- Mike

we're going to be in Kichener next weekend, so I guess I know where we'll be stopping before we head home!

When your all in Kitchener for some gooey donuts think of me. My business is a couple of minutes down the street from the store. I'm very proud to say I've not stepped into the store yet.....I figure if I don't have one I won't know what I'm missing.

They actually had 4 police officers directing traffic on the street all last week, Unbelievable!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter