Kool-Aid Jammers 10, only 2 carbs

ilovemickeymost

Wife of a Soldier, Girlfriend of a Mouse.
DD is T1 & wan't able to have juice pouches when she had field trips or go to friends house b/c they are so high in carbs & she would spike. The Jammers 10 are only 2 carbs for 1 pouch. We found they are cheapest at Walmart, but have found them at Target & our local grocery store. Please make sure you look when buying them & find the Jammers 10 & not just the Jammers. The boxes are almost identical & have made the mistake & bought the wrong thing before. DD is so excited :donald: when friends come over b/c she can offer them & the kids don't know the difference. Just one more way to make her feel normal.

ilovemickeymost said:
DD is T1 & wan't able to have juice pouches when she had field trips or go to friends house b/c they are so high in carbs & she would spike. The Jammers 10 are only 2 carbs for 1 pouch. We found they are cheapest at Walmart, but have found them at Target & our local grocery store. Please make sure you look when buying them & find the Jammers 10 & not just the Jammers. The boxes are almost identical & have made the mistake & bought the wrong thing before. DD is so excited :donald: when friends come over b/c she can offer them & the kids don't know the difference. Just one more way to make her feel normal.

DO you know what the sweetener in them is? I'm looking for Splenda products that I can use as I have a severe reaction to nutrasweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter