Kong, Star Wars, and giving my boy a superpower! - PTR(s)

Made my room request today. I asked if they could find my reservation from a couple years ago to see what room it was. They couldn't (I booked through Cheap Tickets then, so that's probably why). Anyway, then requested Tower 1 -- shortest walk possible to path. Don't care about views. Don't care about anything else. LOL.

I feel like I'm holding my breath... I had the medical scare which turned out fine. Now, my son is just determined to hurt himself. He fell out of a tree and sprained his ankle a couple of weeks ago. He keeps telling me it's fine, but he'd get run over by a train and then say he's fine. His school had field day yesterday and he thought he pulled something when running. Now he says he's fine. We must be well for this trip!!!!

T1 is just fine......it has the purple flowers! My favourite..........:D

Oh my, your boy is determined to have your blood pressure rise! You will be fine for this trip..........you have to be..........::yes::

So, I have obsessively been watching the weather, which I usually don't do. Usually, I'm like, come on rain, clear out the park and we'll be good! BUT, this time, we have three days of water parks and Discovery Cove. I wouldn't care about a little rain, but it started talking thunderstorms. I changed our Discovery Cove day from this Wednesday (where there's a 80% chance of thunderstorms and crazy wind) to Saturday, which at the time had a 10% chance of rain. AS SOON AS I changed it, the percentage for Saturday went up to 40%...later 60%...then down to 50% later in the day... now back down to 0%. I must stop looking now!!! LOL.

Well, I'm off tomorrow morning bright and early!!!! Plans have changed just a tad here and there because of weather Wednesday, but looking forward to tons of fun!

Well, I'm off tomorrow morning bright and early!!!! Plans have changed just a tad here and there because of weather Wednesday, but looking forward to tons of fun!

Have a fabulous trip!! You deserve it so much.........can't believe its finally here!

Hope the weather behaves and can't wait to hear about it all..........xx :wave2:

angryduck
Have a blast and oodles of fun

Weather is always changeable and switch planned things as needed

Be sure to keep connected with us if you have time

If not, let us know how things went for you once you are back home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!