Kong, Star Wars, and giving my boy a superpower! - PTR(s)

Reserved premium seating at Cabana Bay today. With tax, about $47 for a set of two chairs. THOUGHT about getting a Cabana. Got express passes for Volcano Bay instead.

Getting the chairs probably was the best of your two choices

The Orlando Whisperer would miss out on all the fun at Vbay if she booked the cabanas

the price those cabanas are going , you would hate to not sit in the whole day to get yourwmoniesnwoerh dienrhe dsysh
D the parks

So, I figured it was SO close to vacation time, that APH rates wouldn't come down, but they reopened some standard rooms at Royal Pacific for our time there. I was also worried my son wouldn't like Hard Rock as well as he liked Royal Pacific. Anyway, saved $100 and am back to Royal Pacific. It's 50 degrees here and has rained and rained (and flooded some). SO LOOKING FORWARD to warmth! Twenty more days until we head to Orlando!

So, I figured it was SO close to vacation time, that APH rates wouldn't come down, but they reopened some standard rooms at Royal Pacific for our time there. I was also worried my son wouldn't like Hard Rock as well as he liked Royal Pacific. Anyway, saved $100 and am back to Royal Pacific. It's 50 degrees here and has rained and rained (and flooded some). SO LOOKING FORWARD to warmth! Twenty more days until we head to Orlando!

Hard Rock is the one of the big 3 that we haven't stayed in yet...we've done Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific. We didn't get much time at RP though, so I would love to stay there again in the future. I'm sure any of them would be great and yay for another $100 in your pocket!

Our weather here has been okay...60s and not too rainy...but I'm still looking forward to that Florida sunshine myself. 23 days left for us!

Hard Rock is the one of the big 3 that we haven't stayed in yet...we've done Portofino Bay and Royal Pacific. We didn't get much time at RP though, so I would love to stay there again in the future. I'm sure any of them would be great and yay for another $100 in your pocket!

Our weather here has been okay...60s and not too rainy...but I'm still looking forward to that Florida sunshine myself. 23 days left for us!
Can't wait to see you! My team is playing outside tonight at 8 pm and it'll be in the 40s. :/

I've stayed at Hard Rock. Loved it. But I am good with Royal Pacific as well. There was a good rate for PBH as well but Davy and I like the closer walk!

I don't usually post but I've been reading your PTR since my son and I were going to Universal the same time as you and your son. We were also staying at the Hard Rock until now. I was also able to switch to the Royal Pacific and save with the AP rate so I wanted to say thank you!

I love posts like that!

All posters on the darkside care and want to help others

So glad you switched hotels and saved money

I don't usually post but I've been reading your PTR since my son and I were going to Universal the same time as you and your son. We were also staying at the Hard Rock until now. I was also able to switch to the Royal Pacific and save with the AP rate so I wanted to say thank you!
Maybe we'll run into each other! :)

I love posts like that!

All posters on the darkside care and want to help others

So glad you switched hotels and saved money

I posted several places about the fact that rates went down. Always want to help folks save $$$$! (And that's coming from an attorney!)

Well, going in for a biopsy today. I am nervous obviously for my health but I am also nervous about how this will affect my trip. Davy and I have been looking forward to this for a year. Wish me luck, guys!

Well, going in for a biopsy today. I am nervous obviously for my health but I am also nervous about how this will affect my trip. Davy and I have been looking forward to this for a year. Wish me luck, guys!

Oh Alice.......sending you loads of good wishes and prayers too........will be thinking of you and hoping for a good outcome :hug:

So! Excellent news! My regular doctor completely misdiagnosed me. Didn't have to have biopsy. Had other tests and I just have a minor issue that will be resolved in about 4 days! She said NO PROBLEMS with trip or being in water. SOOOOOOO relieved!

So! Excellent news! My regular doctor completely misdiagnosed me. Didn't have to have biopsy. Had other tests and I just have a minor issue that will be resolved in about 4 days! She said NO PROBLEMS with trip or being in water. SOOOOOOO relieved!

So happy to read this today!!!

Such a relief for you and now that worry is over...........start thinking about the trip again :dogdance:

Made my room request today. I asked if they could find my reservation from a couple years ago to see what room it was. They couldn't (I booked through Cheap Tickets then, so that's probably why). Anyway, then requested Tower 1 -- shortest walk possible to path. Don't care about views. Don't care about anything else. LOL.

I feel like I'm holding my breath... I had the medical scare which turned out fine. Now, my son is just determined to hurt himself. He fell out of a tree and sprained his ankle a couple of weeks ago. He keeps telling me it's fine, but he'd get run over by a train and then say he's fine. His school had field day yesterday and he thought he pulled something when running. Now he says he's fine. We must be well for this trip!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter