Kona Coffee?

Cgoody24

Earning My Ears
We will be staying CL at the Polynesian in March and my husband is excited to get some Kona coffee. Does anyone know if it served on the CL or does this need to purchased at the coffee shop in the main hotel? Thank you!

We will be staying CL at the Polynesian in March and my husband is excited to get some Kona coffee. Does anyone know if it served on the CL or does this need to purchased at the coffee shop in the main hotel? Thank you!
Our last stay was end of Dec-early Jan. They have the Nespresso machine plus a carafe in the lounge. The coffee from the carafe was so much better than other cl's I am guessing it is but I do not know I didn't ask.

They did have the coffee out all day so he could try it the day before and see if it is to his liking?

I posted pix on the CL thread if interested. It is only a few pages back.

I'll just add that while the "Kona" coffee served at poly has some Kona coffee in it, it is NOT 100% Kona coffee. We're from Hawaii and it is definitely a blend of Kona. If your DH is a Kona coffee lover, I'd definitely recommend ordering directly from some of the Kona farms on the Big Island.
Beat me to it, I was just about to say the same thing. We spent a week on the Big Island scuba diving and hubby feel in love with Kona coffee. Sadly, anything we have bought here on the mainland that says Kona coffee doesn't stack up.

Which coffee company do you recommend for Kona coffee? When we were there , we probably bought 6 bags and are all done...

Which coffee company do you recommend for Kona coffee? When we were there , we probably bought 6 bags and are all done...
Before we moved to Hawaii, we would order from Mountain Thunder Coffee. We actually visited their plantation a few years ago and they have the best Kona Coffee. Hands. Down. They aren't inexpensive (but 100% Kona coffee is not cheap) but they have very fast shipping. Definitely recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter